Clari uses AI and automation to drive growth and retention for high-performing revenue teams. Clari’s market-leading Revenue Operations Platform is currently processing over $300 billion in pipeline each year, and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Adobe, Zoom, Qualtrics, UiPath, Okta, and Workday. We constantly hear from our customers that Clari is required equipment, and that we’ve changed their lives and the trajectory of their businesses. It never gets old, and we never take it for granted. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
As the Director of Analytics at Clari, you will transform our data into actionable insights through cross-functional partnerships that accelerate growth for Clari & our customers.
This strategic leader must balance excellent technical skills with a problem-solving mindset that can lead & inspire everyone to achieve remarkable. Ideal candidates for this position must have a proven track record of leading Analytics professionals along with strong operational skills when working closely with analysts, cross-functional stakeholders, and executive leadership to scale Clari’s data strategy & infrastructure.
In this role, you & your team would directly impact decision-making across the company. You will work with some of the brightest minds in the Revenue Operations industry, work with datasets from all business functions, use cutting-edge technology, and see your efforts affect our employees & customers alike.
This is a fully remote opportunity and can be worked from any location in the United States.
- Directly support high-impact insights (Board Reporting, Go To Market Strategy, etc) while leading a team of cross-functional analysts & data engineers that support the rest of Clari (Sales, Finance, Marketing, and more)
- Own the ‘Analytics at Clari’ vision, powered by our data stack (ETL/Warehouse/BI tool)
- Strategically align cross-functional leaders on the key business metrics that matter
- Architect the processes needed to achieve operational excellence using data
- Foster an environment that is data-driven across all levels (from Individuals to C-Suite)
- 10+ years of experience in an Analytics, Business Intelligence, and/or Data team. High-growth or tech environment is a plus
- 5+ years managing a cross-functional Analytics & Data Engineering team
- Experience with modern data stack tools, including Fivetran (ETL), Snowflake (Data Warehouse), Tableau (BI). Knowledge of Salesforce data model is a strong plus
- 5+ years of SQL knowledge
- Data modeling & architecture experience
- Strong ability to build collaborative, productive relationships with colleagues/teams across Clari
- Ability to learn our data stack quickly through instruction and self-training
- A self-starter who is motivated & enjoys working in a fast-paced, ever-changing workplace
Benefits & Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Internet, phone, and wellness reimbursements
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- 401(k) and college savings plan
- Pre-IPO stock options