Netomi is an AI-first customer service platform that enables companies to deliver the highest quality customer experiences while significantly reducing cost. Netomi’s Relationship Operating System automatically resolves up to 80% of routine customer service inquiries, decreasing resolution time, and increasing customer satisfaction and support quality. The patented, no-code platform works across messaging, chat, email and voice, and understands 100+ languages. Netomi is based in San Francisco and has offices in New York and India.
Want to have a direct impact in solving the top challenges businesses face today? Join us!
Netomi is a company on the rise. Our Customer Experience AI platform automatically resolves customer service issues at the highest rate in the industry. Our patented AI delivers unsurpassed accuracy and customer satisfaction yet is surprisingly easy to deploy and use. It works seamlessly alongside your live agents and business systems to provide autonomous resolution via chat, social, voice, AND email. Netomi enables a world-class customer experience, while simultaneously reducing support costs and unlocking hidden revenue.
We’ve invested in a large, talented engineering team to build our industry-leading AI, which gives us a defensible competitive advantage.
We recently raised our $30M Series B ($52m total raised so far.) Read about it in The Wall Street Journal. We also made the list of Y Combinator Top Companies for 2022. There is a substantial opportunity for growth and significant equity value.
As our Director of Account Based Marketing you will work closely with our VP of Marketing and our Head of Growth to accelerate Netomi’s growth. We are looking for a self-motivated, analytical and experienced demand generation professional to help reach, educate, and create interest among the right contacts at the world’s largest brands. The right candidate knows how to develop and execute awareness. You have lead generation programs and have experience launching multi-channel campaigns to target enterprises. You find the best ways to communicate with senior decision makers and influencers. The ability to program manage, set and manage expectations, and communicate effectively are a must
- Drive demand generation marketing efforts for Netomi with a strong focus on account-based marketing (ABM)
- Plan and execute demand generation campaigns through integrated ABM, offline and online demand generation programs to drive MQLs and SQLs
- Penetrate our target market and verticals by leveraging 1-1, 1- few, and always-on marketing initiatives
- Own the lead management process from lead capture to opportunity creation
- Develop and manage lead nurture programs
- Track funnel metrics and provide recommendations
- Develop copy for emails and landing pages and perform A/B testing
- Make continuous optimizations to website to increase conversion
- Analyze, report and optimize all demand generation programs based on ROI
- Report campaign performance to leadership
- Manage marketing technologies to scale demand generation and meet pipeline goals
- Launch multi-touch attributions to learn effectiveness of each campaign
- Work on user journey mapping with all the prospect touchpoints and corresponding communication channels and programs
- Collaborate with, growth, content, design and product marketing teams to develop and execute virtual events and webinars (and eventually trade shows), influencer marketing and partner marketing
- Come up with unique solutions to tough marketing problems, i.e., marketing during privacy concerns
- Manage Netomi’s social media campaigns and develop programs to create awareness and leads
- Track record of measurable success in developing and growing pipeline through innovative ABM programs to scale company growth
- Hands-on, strong GSD work-ethic and sense of ownership
- Detail-oriented with strong data-driven marketing experience – each program you run has clearly-defined success metric
- At least 5 years of experience in enterprise demand generation
- 5+ years B2B SaaS Startup experience
- 4+ years of Hubspot and Salesforce experience
- Superior analytical skills and mindset
- Experience implementing enterprise lead generation programs and process
- Excellent program management and communication skills with a great track record of working across sales, marketing and technology teams
- Fantastic relationship with Sales Team and C-levels
- Start multiple initiatives at the same time and energetically pursue them to show continued iterative progress
- Flexible for change in directions
- Self-Starter able to deliver high output with great quality
- Excellent team player
- Customer-first mentality
- Hubspot certification
- Previous experience in AI and/or Deep Learning
- Previous experience in Customer Service technologies