What we’re looking for
This is a marketing leadership role, reporting into the Vice President of Growth Marketing, to lead our marketing operations and technology efforts. The Marketing Operations and Technology team is focused on driving scalable Marketing revenue growth through best-in-class marketing technology, data governance, and processes. As the leader, you will manage a high performing team of campaign managers and systems experts, and partner with Demand Gen, Marketing Analytics, Sales, Business Systems, and IT to build and execute on go-to-market strategies.
- Manage and mentor the Marketing Operations and Technology team
- Own the Marketing technology stack (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Hubspot, ON24, Ad platforms) and coordinate integration to Snowflake, Salesforce Sales Cloud, and other cross-functional technology platforms; Drive a marketing technology roadmap that supports the scaling of business objectives
- Oversee campaign operations, ensuring that campaigns are part of a cohesive customer journey, as well as optimized for impact, efficiency, and repeatability
- Oversee platform operations to build, manage, and optimize the architecture and administration of our marketing automation platforms (SFMC, Hubspot)
- Champion marketing data quality and governance in partnership with Legal, IT, and Business Systems by maintaining customer and marketing database hygiene and compliance with GDPR, CPRA, and other consumer rights regulations
- Establish key marketing operations processes in order to support growth of sales pipeline: lead definitions and stages, lead scoring, ABM operations, campaign optimization, and conversion rate optimization
- Drive alignment and collaboration across Marketing, Sales, Business Systems, IT, and Legal
- Manage vendor relationships and budget, creating productive relationships with software and consulting vendors
- Bachelor's degree or more in a quantitative discipline
- 10+ years Marketing or Systems experience and 5+ years in a Marketing Operations and/or Marketing Systems/Technology leadership role
- Understanding of both Self-Service and B2B customer journeys and behavioral data
- Proven track record of building enterprise-level systems and processes that support Marketing teams
- Technical expertise with marketing, sales, and database technologies, e.g. Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Hubspot, Google Tag Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Search 360, Salesforce Sales Cloud, RingLead, ZoomInfo, Snowflake
- Solid written, verbal, interpersonal, and presentation communication skills
- Experience leading and managing successful teams with cross-functional influence
- Passion for marrying technology and processes to enable marketing organizations to work more efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to work efficiently and through ambiguity to meet deadlines in a cross-functional, team-based, fast-paced environment.
Who we are and what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV), maker of SurveyMonkey, is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Our vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, benefits, and culture for our 1,600+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel.
We've won multiple Culture and Employee awards, including Comparably's Best Workplace for Women and Diversity, and received recognition for our forward-looking benefits policies, including best workplace for parents, vendor benefits standards, our annual holiday refresh, retirement benefits, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.