Hi there! We’re PAR and our purpose is:
To deliver solutions that connect people to the restaurants, meals and moments they love.
We take that responsibility very seriously. As a leading provider of technology to the top restaurant brands in the world we’re calling all rebels, instigators, idealists and builders to join our constantly growing team!
PAR invented the first standalone point of sale terminal over 40 years ago, yet we operate much like a start-up at the forefront of restaurant technology. Today, our solutions span Customer loyalty, engagement, restaurant management, payment services, drive-thru, and full POS integrations. These solutions are used to serve tens of millions of guests every day in over 120 countries.
Our mission is to build the number one restaurant technology company in the world and we’re off to great start.
We believe that our ambition is only limited by our ability to attract and retain great people; people who are up for the challenge to change the game with us! If it sounds like you belong here, we should meet!
Under the guidance of the Senior Director of Service Delivery, direct and manage an organization with responsibility for delivering all on-site implementations, installations, and break-fix field service. Review, formulate, recommend, and execute policies, procedures, practices, and organizational resources allocations to achieve growth and profitability objectives. Organize and structure PAR’s on-site operations and select, develop, evaluate, and reward key personnel to ensure high levels of quality and customer satisfaction and reducing time to value for PAR Responsible for efficient allocation of human and capital resources with on-site implementations, installations, and break-fix field operations. Establish field operating budgets and capital expenditure plans. Review and analyze all installations and field service operations performance, and institute necessary changes to achieve business objectives. Champion quality and teamwork toward producing continuous improvement in all phases of service delivery and customer supplier relationships. Interface with Sales and assist in planning and pricing service offerings to meet customer and competitive requirements.
Why We Need You
- Provide strong leadership that mentors, develops, and guides team members to enthusiastically deliver excellent installations and support experiences to customers.
- Develop, implement, and maintain effective internal and external Quality Assurance programs fostering continuous improvement and exceeding Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance and customer satisfaction scores (CSAT).
- Develop and manage the implementation processes for new customers with a focus on providing value to the customer and reducing time to value for PAR.
- Develop, communicate, and manage a smooth workflow within the implementation and service teams and cross functionally with other PAR departments.
- Manage metrics and report statistical performance levels related to service performance, and product feedback.
- Develop and maintain effective organizational practices, including efficient recruiting, training, coaching, recognition, workflow, staffing levels and supervision.
- Provides summary and detail information as required on all phases of the Installations and Field Service to senior management.
- Makes major decisions and recommendations in planning and coordinating the activities of the Installations and Field Service Organization.
- Makes policy and procedure recommendations.
- Decisions have a significant impact on the company and the Service Delivery Organization.
- Communicates on matters of considerable importance to the company, requiring tact, diplomacy, and persuasion.
- Delegates responsibility to staff, and measures performance of tasks delegated.
- Oversees all major projects and provides guidance.
- Responsible for achieving all strategic and annual operating plan goals and objectives.
- Contacts are frequently with individuals at the highest levels within and outside the company.
- Own and develop the installation and Field Operations P&L to achieve business outcomes and deliver value to our customers.
- Establish and assure adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans, and performance requirements.
- Ability to handle customer escalations as needed.
What We’re Looking For
- Proven experience leading and growing a BEST IN CLASS customer support business.
- Extensive experience of managing technical and customer-service based workforce.
- Proven ability to develop, implement, and maintain customer installation processes.
- Proven ability to develop, implement, and maintain customer field service processes
- Established track record of exceeding targets, KPI’s SLA’s and customer satisfaction scores (CSAT).
- An entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for action and ability to deal with the ambiguity and rapidly evolving organizational and market environments that are associated with high growth.
- Effective leadership and analytical skills including working knowledge of financial statement analysis, staffing models, scheduling, and advanced customer support methods with associated technologies.
- Exceptional ability to develop and manage results-oriented recruiting and training programs.
- Strong mentoring and relationship building skills with ability to effectively manage group and interpersonal conflict situations.
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal, written and oral communications skills, including the ability to prepare and speak to performance and vision both internally and externally.
- 15+ years’ experience leading and growing world class customer on-site support operations
- Able to travel to clients, trade shows and company events occasionally.
PAR is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We also provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here.