We’re IntelliShift, a rapidly growing B2B SaaS company driving innovations in the emerging connected operations space. We recently enhanced our cutting-edge platform utilizing advances in AI, ML, and IoT. Our consistent, organic growth plus a recent investment has accelerated the expansion of our fantastic team and we are currently seeking to add a next-generation Director, Demand Generation to our award winning marketing department.
IntelliShift was founded in 2002 and continuously grew over the past several years. Recently we have brought in an investor to accelerate our growth in what we believe to be a very large and expanding market. We have been recognized for continuous disruption in the market, based on our deep fleet knowledge and a client-first approach to software. We help organizations scale their connected operations and drive long-term growth, risk mitigation and cost reduction using the power of business intelligence, AI Video, IoT telematics and fleet management solutions.
To achieve this, we need to build an amazing team. Here’s where you come in.
We’re looking for a Demand Generation leader to help drive growth. The focus is to generate pipeline through marketing programs that meet buyers and buying committees where they are both online and offline. We are looking for a marketer that has led the execution of a modern demand generation strategy that is focused on putting the customer first with valuable content that creates awareness, driving differentiation, building trust and brand preference. You will be the architect of distributing our message at scale across multiple channels, driving engagement and high-intent buying signals.
You’ll build the foundation for how marketing drives sustainable sales pipeline and growth. You'll work to understand our buyers and their pain points, craft strategic programs that generate demand optimized by marketing sourced and influenced pipeline and revenue.
IntelliShift has a remote, collaborative, fast-paced, get-it-done work environment that encourages innovation and entrepreneurial thinking. We are a family-first organization and we work hard to facilitate a healthy work/life balance.
- Innovate our Demand Generation approach: Plan, implement, and measure multi-channel demand generation programs to drive brand awareness, inbound pipeline generation, and accelerated inbound revenue.
- Test several new channels to help us create demand and capture demand.
- Optimize demand generation programs based on pipeline and revenue results, not leads.
- Lead a demand generation team, inspiring innovation and growth around modern marketing strategies and personal career development, serving as a player-coach.
- Leadership, Strategy, and Project Management: Work directly with our demand generation and product marketing teams, leading the execution of our programs.
- Data Analysis and Reporting: Analyze performance data and report on results, including campaign results, data stories and spend recommendations. Rapidly iterate on strategy based on findings.
- Ensure we are present and effective in all relevant channels to capture existing demand.
- Ensure we are efficiently creating and distributing useful content at scale to create awareness, drive differentiation, and build trust in all relevant channels to create demand.
- Drive close alignment with SDRs to ensure outbound efforts are optimized for success.
- Manage 3rd party agencies assisting in Google PPC, SEO, and social media advertising strategy and execution.
- Work with a leading B2B tech stack including 6Sense, Salesforce/Pardot, Drift, Outreach, Ringlead.
- Manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Take the time to form a relationship with sales and forge strong communication and service level agreements (SLA) between the two teams.
- Extensive demand generation experience in B2B tech, with expertise in leveraging digital channels to drive lead generation and brand amplification.
- Track record of hitting aggressive pipeline targets and generating revenue
- 5+ years leading demand generation teams
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce/Pardot
- Strong analytical skills, and demonstrable experience synthesizing data and making strategic decisions.
- Strong writing skills and creative sense to work with designers
- Empathy – for our team, our partners, our target buyers, and our customers
- Ability to operate and excel at strategic as well as tactical levels.
- Willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills, both at the executive level and with peers and cross-functional teams. Can clearly articulate ideas, frame problems and offer solutions.
- Ability to develop and optimize marketing strategies across key channels: SEO/SEM, Organic/Paid social, review platforms, email, owned web media properties, etc.
- A growth mindset.
- Revenue Accountability: Be accountable to high intent revenue opportunity (HIRO) pipeline and results, not leads.
- Trending traffic to homepage (non paid)
- Trending # of visitors to demo page
- Trending visitors converted on demo page
- Trending time spent on key pages
- CPM trends as early warning signals
- Demos coming from ad platforms
Compensation & Benefits
We offer competitive compensation, commensurate with experience. We also offer outstanding benefits to simplify the lives of our employees and show them how much we appreciate their contributions. IntelliShift provides company-subsidized medical insurance for all employees (and largely subsidized coverage for families), dental, vision, and 401K with a 4% company contribution. This is a full-time, salaried position located remote, with occasional travel to the NY HQ.
Click this link to get more information on the company www.IntelliShift.com
Job Type: Full-time; full benefit package – Health, Dental, Vision, 401k (with Match!), Paid time off, paid holidays, flexible work arrangement.