WellSky is looking for a Director of Client Relationships
This role will be responsible for managing a team of highly skilled and experienced Client Relationship Executive’s. The role will have client facing responsibilities, but also run the day to day operations for the CRE community. This includes developing processes and best practices in maintaining client relationships and ensuring our clients receive the highest possible return on investment and satisfaction from our suite of solutions and services.
Day in the life!
- Develop and act on client communications and feedback communication to various functional departments—driving product, support and service changes
- Develop deep understanding of churn and develop strategies resulting in increased retention and overall growth within our clients
- Serve as the expert on best practices and strategies.
- Ability to network across an organization—establishing relationships with key decision makers
- Lead team to develop client programs, materials, processes, and best practices to ensure continued utilization, growth, and adoption
- Develop success metrics, ROI, and leading indicators of growth and/or risk potential
- Develop and provide reporting to cross-functional areas and senior management
- Develop process in identifying at-risk customers and work cross-functionally to mitigate customers concerns
- Persuasiveness & expectation setting
- Listening and seeking to understand
- Level headedness
- Overall Solution knowledge
- Relationship building skills
- Teamwork and leadership skills
Do you have what it takes?
- Bachelor’ degree
- 7-10 years of Healthcare IT experience
- 5+ years’ experience managing people and growing teams
- Ability to travel 25-50%
Do you stand above the rest?
- Previous Account management experience
- 10+ years of Healthcare IT experience
WellSky is a technology company leading the movement for intelligent, coordinated care worldwide. Our next-generation software, analytics, and services power better outcomes and lower costs for stakeholders across the health and community care continuum. In today’s value-based care environment, WellSky helps providers, payers, health systems, and community organizations solve tough challenges, improve collaboration for growth, harness the power of data analytics, and achieve better outcomes by further connecting clinical and social care. WellSky serves more than 20,000 client sites around the world — including the largest hospital systems, blood banks, cell therapy labs, blood centers, home health and hospice franchises, post-acute providers, government agencies, and human services organizations. Informed by more than 40 years of providing software and expertise, WellSky anticipates clients’ needs and innovates relentlessly to ultimately help more people thrive.
We're looking for talented individuals who want to use their skills to build a strong, technology-driven company. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, including generous paid time off programming, and a casual and fun environment that encourages quality, creativity, and excellence. Enjoy all we have to offer. We invite you to join us. Apply today!
WellSky provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition, genetic information, military service, veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. WellSky is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
Applicants for U.S.-based positions with WellSky must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. All U.S.-based employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.