Do you love marketing and client success? Do you have a few years of marketing experience and feel like you can speak comfortably with clients about their goals and campaign options? If you answered yes – this is going to be a great fit for you.
This role will support Partner Marketing Development Fund (MDF) utilization and work with partners to plan MDF activities. We are looking for someone who is excited to work with third party agencies to track, measure and report results and ROI of marketing campaigns. This person will also manage existing partner relationships ensuring the partners are informed, enabled and driving actions to grow their revenues within the project.
What You’ll Be Doing
bChannels is a global marketing consulting agency that does B2B (business to business marketing) for Fortune 100 technology companies, such as Amazon, HP and VMware to name a few.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will help our client by consulting with their partner/s on strategic marketing decisions, and building out Go-To-Market Plans. You will use your knowledge and experience in different marketing tactics to recommend campaigns to help our partners accomplish their goals and build joint-marketing initiatives with our client.
- Help build and execute on marketing campaigns, build target lists for sales, pull together incentives, etc.
- Deliver trainings to client sales teams
- Organize and help lead cross-departmental initiatives
- Work between partners, sales and solutions organizations to maintain a understanding of current pipeline and projects to develop revenue forecasts up to 12 months out.
- Support and serve client business as the go-to liaison between partner/vendor and other groups within the project.
- Experience with driving strong brand awareness.
- Managing operational strategies and budgets for a specific hardware and services line of business. This includes working with multiple project and partner tools to manage our business and growth.
- Become a solution expert on your line of business. You will serve as an expert that others reach out to when they are stuck on a question of product capabilities, changes, roadmap, etc.
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience working in marketing, with an emphasis on digital marketing.
- Experience working in the tech industry, preferred
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Comfort and familiarity serving as a marketing subject matter expert that can coach and nurture marketing planning AND tactical execution.
- Experience in planning, managing and executing marketing plans and campaigns as well as experience liaising with third party agencies. Understanding of MDF programs and process preferred.
- Good knowledge of marketing best practices (e.g. email marketing, SEO, SEA, social networks, display advertising, video production) and offline Marketing campaign types (e.g. events, telemarketing, print advertising, sponsoring, incentives)
- Excellent client liaison skills, ability to react and respond in a timely and effective manner.
- Medical & Dental is covered 100% for the employee (and deeply discounted for the family premium)
- We match your 401(k) after 90 days
- Quarterly company bonuses, individual performance bonuses and a monthly recognition program
- We offer a full benefits package such as vision, telehealth, disability, life insurance, health savings accounts & more!
- 3 weeks of paid time off + 12 holidays + 2 volunteer days
- New office building includes onsite gym, massage chair rooms, yoga classes, free snacks & networking events
- Career development program
- We value work/life balance!
- AWESOME people to work with!
How We Work
We want to support how you work best. That’s why we give our employees the opportunity to choose how they want to work. If you’d like to work remote permanently that’s an option. If you’d like to come into our office based in Lehi, Utah a few days a week, that’s an option too. We provide everything you need to successfully work from home.
Who is bChannels?
Founded over twenty years ago in the UK, bChannels is a global B2B marketing consulting agency working with the world’s largest technology companies such as HP, Amazon and Seagate. We are known as the global specialist in partner networks and support our clients resellers and distributors globally. We have offices in the UK, Australia, Malaysia, Brazil, Spain, and our Americas office is located in Lehi, Utah.
Why Join Us?
We know you have a lot of choices of where to work and you really want to love the company you work for. We also know you want to work for a company that cares about you and where you feel you can make a difference. We’ve made a list of reasons why we think bChannels is great, but don’t just take our word for it, go check out our reviews on Glassdoor and see what our employees say about us. Or check out our Instagram or Facebook to see our people and the fun things we do.
- Get the best of both worlds: Work for a small company where ‘everybody knows your name’ while also working with and for the largest tech companies in the world.
- Opportunity to learn new things: Do you want to become Google Ad certified? Maybe you want to learn how to manage people? Maybe you love data and want to become an Excel guru? We encourage and support your personal development.
- Unique culture: Most companies just rate you on your performance. We also rate on how you exemplify our values – which helps us have a great team of people to work with.
- Diversity: We work on a global scale and have daily interaction with clients and people from all different backgrounds. We believe that diversity is a fundamental part of our success. We warmly welcome all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.