Website Think Shift
At Think Shift, we believe in building jobs around people. Our talented team of multi-disciplined creators and strategists have one thing in common: the desire to realize their own potential. We help our clients do the same.
As one of the largest ag-focused agencies in the world, we help agriculture and agri-food organizations imagine their future — then re-invent themselves accordingly. Our people have a head for logic and a heart for magic, and our clients engage us to help them think strategically and craft the stories that will propel them forward. Through our progressive approach to leadership development, strategic planning, corporate culture, brand development and marketing, we help ag leaders see their true potential and leverage change to bring their traditional brands into the new world.
We’re looking for creative and strategic minds who share our desire to find and realize potential — for ourselves and for our clients. Let’s get in touch.
Reporting to: Digital Marketing Director
We’re looking for an innovative and hardworking digital marketer to join our team. In this role, you’ll work closely with Think Shift’s team of experts to create targeted marketing campaigns that reach the right audience in the right place at the right time.
You’ll be the expert at analyzing reports and making campaign recommendations with Meta Ads Manager and Google Ads; you’ll optimize targeting and ad placements across Twitter and programmatic advertising platforms; you’ll be on conference calls where dogs, cats, or small children are likely to show up and say hello.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Setting up of digital paid advertising campaigns, managing campaign timelines and workback schedules to ensure projects are meeting deadlines and deliverables.
- Conducting research on keywords, social media audiences, and programmatic advertising targeting capabilities.
- Assembling project outlines and workflows across departments to coordinate activities such as campaign reporting and ad creative delivery.
- Creating campaign dashboards and data management systems through tools such as Google Data Studio.
- Monitoring digital media KPIs and conducting regular analysis and optimization of performance results.
- Providing feedback and insights on what makes digital marketing campaigns successful, helping the team deliver better results with every successive campaign.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications (an equivalent combination of education and experience also considered
- 2 years’ experience working in digital marketing and paid media platforms.
- Ability to manage concurrent projects and manage time effectively, particularly under pressure.
- Natural curiosity and a demonstrated problem-solving ability.
- Strong presentation and English communication skills to advocate for your recommendations with your manager and clients.
Skills and qualities you bring
- You’re familiar with digital advertising technologies, having worked with Meta Ads Manager, Google Ads, Twitter Ads or other digital ad platforms.
- You’re comfortable pulling basic campaign data and web analytics reports and you’ve spent some time using Google Analytics.
- You excel when it comes to handling multiple projects at once and you know what it takes to keep tasks, timelines and deadlines in order.
- You’re excellent at using MS Office, in particular Excel.
- Spending time poring over data in search of learnings and insights
Nice to have but not required
- Experience with:
- Salesforce or other CRM.
- SEMRush or other keyword research tools.
- Certification in HubSpot, Salesforce, Google, or Facebook.
- Knowledge of agriculture, and agriculture services.
What you’ll get
- Strong mentorship and training on an array of digital marketing platforms and technologies.
- Opportunities to develop new skills and experiment with new marketing innovations.
- A fantastic and supportive team to ensure you’re set up for success.
Think Shift provides an attractive, market-researched comprehensive compensation plan, which includes base salary and company bonus. Employees enjoy a range of benefits, some of which include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits coverage
- Semi-annual bonuses (based on Company performance)
- Flexible work arrangements (work from anywhere)
- Year-round opportunities for internal and external training and development programs
Please note accepted applicants must provide satisfactory proof of vaccination at time of offer. Lack of documentation will result in withdrawal of application.