Website Global App Testing
We build the testing platform used by our customers (Facebook, WhatsApp, Microsoft) and 60,000 professional testers around the world.
Why work with us?
- You’ll be working in a fast feedback and deploy environment
- Deploy multiple times a day to production
- You’ll use the latest technology and practices
- DevOps Environment: Kubernetes (EKS), Terraform, Prometheus, Grafana, Graylog, Sentry, GitLab, Slack & JIRA, AWS, CloudFlare, Ambassador, Ngnix, Ansible, Packer, Helm
- Continuous Deployment, Dynamic Environments, Feature Flags, Canary Deploys, …
- You’ll grow personally and professionally
- Leadership: Mentoring, 1:1s
- Team: Friday tech talks, Retrospectives, knowledge sharing
- Quickstart: Bootcamp, Buddy System, First-day release to production.
Compensation & Benefits
- Negotiable salary, but within 22000 PLN – 28500 PLN net a month on a VAT invoice (B2B), depending on your experience and quality of your code
- Paid holidays (all holidays in your country + up to 26 days)
- Permanent B2B contract with a 3 months trial period
What You’ll be doing:
- Manage Kubernetes cluster on AWS with around 600 containers (prod & non-prod)
- Manage logging, monitoring, alerting infrastructure
- Responsible for CI/CD pipelines through GitLab
- Min 4 years of commercial experience in DevOps/SysOps
- Min 2 years of production experience with managing K8s cluster
We don’t expect someone to tick every box. We are willing to train the right person who wants to learn.
- Expert knowledge about Linux/DevOps/Kubernetes
- Very good AWS knowledge
- Good understanding of monitoring systems (Prometheus, Grafana)
- Possess a working knowledge of Logging solutions (Graylog, Elastic Search, Fluentd, Logstash/Kibana etc.)
- Good knowledge of one of the scripting languages (Python, Ruby, Bash)
- Good understanding of git code versioning tool
- Good written and spoken English communication skills (a must)
- Ability to learn fast
- Focus on delivering and self-management
- You can work from a modern office in Kraków or fully remotly
- Our dedication to helping you become successful.
- Responsibility and a real say in the future of the company.
- You’ll have a role that will be vital to the company’s growth and every idea you come up with will always be carefully considered