Website Cloud Academy
Demand Generation Manager – Account Based Marketing (Remote, UK/EU)
Cloud Academy offers predictive skill building for businesses with tech employees and for end users seeking additional skills and certifications in the cloud space. We are on a mission to help people and companies develop the cloud skills they need to build the future.
To achieve this mission, we need to spread the word to the right people and build our community. That’s where you come in.
As the Account Based Marketing Manager, you will take a leading role in helping grow and scale our ABM program, a primary piece of our go-forward strategy to help us achieve our revenue goals. This will include planning/launching marketing campaigns, measuring their impact, and partnering closely with the sales team.
- Strategize, execute, and optimize a ABM strategy to help achieve sales goals, with a key focus on attracting new business.
- Develop and deploy multi-channel ABM campaigns, including crafting strategy, aligning internal teams, and executing
- Apply an experimentation mindset to ABM campaigns to drive, test, learn, and optimize
- Iterate and optimize campaigns based on data and analysis of ABM campaigns and tactics
- Collaborate with ABM leadership team (sales and marketing interlock) to select key accounts
- Provide ongoing reporting, campaign insights and pacing toward goal to stakeholders
- Work closely with marketing ops and business ops to support high-performance ABM marketing tools and integrations
- Partner closely with AEs to ensure strong marketing and sales alignment
- 2+ years of experience in account based marketing or similar field, with the desire to learn more about account based marketing strategy
- Experience in Account Based Marketing for New Logo acquisition in the Enterprise B2B space
- Highly organized and efficient with the ability to develop and execute against an evolving plan
- Be bold, willing to try new things, and experiment on the edge!
- Ability to clearly communicate new ideas, products, and campaigns to both internal and external stakeholders
- Team player who is able to work both collaboratively and autonomously
- Strong project management, time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results working cross-functionally with sales, marketing, and product teams
- CRM/marketing automation background nice to have, preferably Salesforce and Hubspot
- Proactive self-starter, demonstrating high initiative and critical thinking
- Proven ability to think strategically, but with exceptional attention to detail in execution
- Competitive salary with bonus potential
- Budget for professional development
- Paid time off
- Great company culture and work environment!
- Highly-skilled teammates and lots of opportunities for growth and development
- Bi-annual trip to Italy/Switzerland for the Global Meeting