BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
BeyondTrust is seeking a Data Engineer for the team that develops our BeyondInsight product. BeyondInsight is the industry’s most innovative, comprehensive privileged access management platform that maximizes visibility, simplifies deployment, automates tasks, improves security, and reduces privilege-related risks.
In this role, you will:
- Design, develop and maintain MS SQL queries, procedures, views, SSIS packages in support of OLAP data cubes
- Design, create, modify, and support reports using SSRS
- Implement solutions to current analytics, reporting, and dashboarding challenges
- Collaborate with other team members to transform and improve existing data solutions
- Ensure the best possible performance and quality
What is Required?
- 3+ years of experience with MSSQL, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS technologies
- Data warehousing, data modeling, data transformation, and data representation
- Proficiency in SQL and MDX query languages
- Experience with representing data in creative and intuitive ways using SSRS
- Solid English written and verbal communication, presentation and people skills.
- Experience with full lifecycle of development, including product release in an agile environment.
- Comfortable using revision control software (Git)
- Experience with Visual Studio
What isn’t required but would be AWESOME?
- Agile team experience: Working as a team in scrums, sprints & retrospectives
- Familiarity with C#
Who are you?
- Smart, kind, flexible, determined
- Passionate about data performance, quality and integrity
- Enthusiastic about what you do and have a high interest in keeping up with current best practices in your areas of expertise
- Write code that is understandable, simple, and clean
- You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic
- You ask how we can rather than say we can’t
- You are a team player and excel individually as the situation dictates
Why Join the BeyondTrust Team?
- Work with a variety of technologies to build and evolve enterprise products
- A wide range of employee benefits
- Casual dress and atmosphere
- Learn and grow your skills with a talented team of engineers who are excited to share their latest projects and ideas with other team members, access to educational and learning resources.
This is an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions BeyondTrust for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market. The importance of the channel has never been greater.
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides ourselves on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment which embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.
BeyondTrust is an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.