Website Clarity AI
At Clarity AI, we are committed to bringing social impact to markets. We are a tech company started in 2017, leveraging AI and machine learning technologies to ensure environmental, social and governance dimensions are the focal point of decision making within financial markets.
We are now a team of more than 200 highly passionate individuals coming from all over the world. Together, we have established Clarity AI as a leading startup backed by investors and strategic partners such as SoftBank, BlackRock, and Deutsche Börse who believe in us and share our goals. We have plans to continue growing our teams in Spain, Portugal, the UK, and the US this year so if you would like to join us on this rocket ship, keep reading!
Clarity is looking for a Data Analyst for our Data Access Response Team (“DART”) Ops squad. If you’re a driven, smart, creative, and curious individual with a passion for tech and social impact, we are looking for you!
The Clarity DART Data Ops squad is dedicated to providing high-quality and efficient data and day-to-day data insights to support our clients in their understanding and evaluation of sustainability such as metrics that measure ESG, climate, and impact of corporations. As a data-driven company, Clarity aggregates millions of data points from entities such as governments and companies and validates, synthesizes, and transforms these to provide comparable and actionable conclusions to our clients. DART supports our clients in understanding what data is applicable to them and how we can support their goals in sustainable investing. In addition, the team works very closely with our Data Access Technical team to develop tools that can make that data easier to surface and interpret. from hundreds of thousands with our extensive coverage of hundreds of thousands of entities and thousands of operations for the principal data flows at Clarity and enabling everyone in Clarity to leverage the data platform to fulfill their mission. We develop internal tooling to democratize the data access inside the company and make ad-hoc data analyses. We strive to continually improve our services and tools on customer feedback.
If you like working with data, extracting insights, and you’re not afraid to get your hands dirty operating our data platform, while we continue to improve it, you’ll probably want to keep reading this.
- Ad hoc data analysis and data set preparation
- Develop templates and standards for data extraction and synthesis
- Identify and resolve inconsistencies or data gaps, Help us to develop internal tooling to ensure the data quality and make accessible the data to internal users
- Help us to operate our data platform (executing, monitoring, troubleshooting data pipeline and processes)
- Ad hoc data analysis and data set preparation
- Help us to democratize the data access across Clarity
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Data wrangling
- Data analysis
- Data reports and dashboards
- Software development (mainly data related)
- Internal customer support
Our ideal candidate:
- Has from 1 – 3 years of experience
- Has experience developing with Python
- Has data analysis experience using SQL
- Experience with BI and Data warehouses
- Is eager to learn in a collaborative team environment
- Strong communication skills and empathy to solve internal customer requests (ad-hoc data analysis, data platform support, etc).
- Curious about understanding data structures and the insights that can be derived from it
- Pro-active on solving data challenges
- Fluency in English (C1)
- Authorized and eligible to work in the EU or US work permit or ability
It will be a plus if you had:
- Interest in sustainability metrics Has experience operating, creating, troubleshooting Data Pipelines and ETLs
- Experience with financial data automatic testing
WHAT WE OFFER:
Our people are our main asset. We have built a unique team and we all share 3 differential aspects: Excellence, Passion and Values:
- Our team comprises professionals from leading tech, consulting and banking firms, entrepreneurs, PhDs from top research institutions, and MBA graduates from top business schools.
- Clarity’s Founder and CEO, Rebeca Minguela, is a successful entrepreneur who has been recognized as one of the most distinguished leaders under the age of 40 by prestigious institutions like the World Economic Forum. Rebeca is joined by an excellent leadership team coming from diverse backgrounds, countries and experiences.
We are different. We work hard to become the best place to work and pride ourselves on our culture:
- Fact-based: Promoting objective, fact-based and solution-oriented discussions.
- Diverse: Encouraging diversity of personalities, cultures and experiences.
- Transparent: Communicating feedback transparently, constructively and in real-time.
- Meritocratic: Striving for excellence and rewarding the best.
- Flexible: Working flexibly in the broadest sense (schedule, location, vacation, styles).
We care about our employees and think they deserve the best.
- ESOP/ Phantom stock: We want our employees to really feel part of Clarity. That’s why we give them the opportunity to participate in our success with ESOP or phantom stock options.
- Training budget: Continued learning is important to us so we provide everyone with a yearly training budget.
- Additional benefits are available depending on your location.
We are a US company with a UK and Spanish subsidiary. We have offices in New York City, London and Madrid and have possibilities for remote working for many of our roles.
Clarity has received several awards:
- World Economic Forum Pioneer
- One of the most innovative projects in the US. Harvard Innovation Lab
- Top startup with impact worldwide by IMPACT Growth 2017
- Top 10 Fintech startup worldwide by BBVA Open Talent
- Young Global Leader to Rebeca Minguela 2017