Website Rock Content
This is a remote position, you can be located anywhere in Brazil .
We are looking for a Customer Success Team Lead to lead both Solutions and Named account CS teams from US&CA. As a CS Team Lead you will have Customer Success Managers from different segments (Solutions and Named accounts) reporting directly to you. This position requires a strong set of skills related to problem solving, communication, and coaching as to provide support to the team on different situations related to retention and expansion objectives.
- Track and be a part of day-to-day Customer Success operations, supporting and coaching the team and resolving disputes and obstacles where needed;
- Hold accountability over customer retention, renewals, and expansions for the teams in question, supporting leadership in driving predictability into our results;
- Provide frequent reports and analyses on the team’s results, informing leadership of our current and forecasted state in key metrics for the business (ARR and NRR) and of risks and opportunities identified;
- Support on plan building, execute and report on action plans that seek to improve our performance in key metrics, in compliance both with our customer experience standards and company goals;
- Constant feedback for direct leadership with a focus on improving mechanisms to mitigate churn and identify cross-sell and upsell opportunities, securing that the team is using them appropriately in their routines;
- Support hiring, building, and developing a team of CSMs committed to providing a world-class experience to both our customers and Rockers;
- Evaluate the performance of direct reports, through direct, candid feedback, providing them with constant coaching and support in creating and monitoring goal achievement, proposing preventive and corrective actions when needed.
What we are looking for:
- Proven track record of 1+ years of leading
- Customer Success and customer-facing teams in a fast-paced, high-growth SaaS company
- Strong understanding of client management and relationship best practices with Enterprise businesses
- Managerial experience with solid leadership skills, combined with proficient abilities in problem-solving, communication, and process building
- Experience in owning and reporting over key SaaS metrics of a Customer Success operation
- Cultural intelligence to manage a multicultural and highly diverse team
What we offer:
- Rock University – free access to our marketing courses
- Ongoing workshops and webinars on marketing topics
- Flexible hours
- Work from home allowance
- Parents benefits
- Volunteer paid time off
- Birthday and work anniversary days off
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Being part of a dynamic, talented team distributed around the world
- Making an impact in a global, established but scaling startup where you will see results of your work helping to drive us forward
- Being empowered to make decisions to improve customer satisfaction
- Continuous growth opportunities for our customers, talent community, and Rockers
- Other benefits may be available according to your location.