ModSquad has partnered with multiple top tier brands/clients across the globe and we need the best of the best in Customer Support!
Do you have a Customer Support background?
Do you enjoy work-from-home and flexible schedules?
ModSquad is seeking Mod Contractors to join our network!
If you want the chance to work gigs on the coolest of client projects…then ModSquad is the place for you!! Our clients are strictly Top Tier whose product offerings and services are hip, contemporary, and very current. You will instantly know who they are and very likely use them yourselves. Their customers expect the best service and support and that’s where we come in.
Our Mods bring super skills, a positive attitude, and a great vibe to project work everyday. Mods assist and guide customers to the right answers, solve concerns and are the GPS for customers to understand and optimize the best use of a client’s product or services. Project gigs available now and more are on the horizon.
In this project, you will provide customer support to answer general questions about the service and how it works, and assist customers with the sign-up process.
Project Hours (All Times Pacific):
Monday – Friday, 6 am – 3 pm
Especially Seeking Availability:
8 am – 2 pm
40-hour availability for the week of 5/9/22
8-hour availability for the week of 5/16/22
To be discussed in the interview phase
20 hours per week
*This project will end on 6/3/22.
What We Are Looking For:
- Strong phone presence
- Comfortable with back to back calls
- Able to multitask and research answers
- Familiarity with real estate and/or taxes is a plus
- Dedicated laptop or desktop computer with Windows 10 or above
- Quality headset
- Quiet workspace to take calls
- Willingness to install MSQ security software and 2FA app on the phone
What’s In It For You:
- The potential to work with some of the coolest clients around the world like the NFL, Vimeo, and Topps!
- Flexible self-scheduling
- Access to ‘Hot Gigs’ postings exclusive to the Mod Network
- Work from home
- Competitive hourly rate – Discussed during your first interview
- Paid orientation