At ManoMano, we bet on passionate and innovative people! Are you looking for a great environment to grow professionally and personally ?
Join us in this tremendous adventure !
Launched in 2013, ManoMano is the European leader specialised in DIY, home improvement and gardening online. ManoMano brings together the largest offer of DIY & gardening online products. With more than 3600 seller partners, 10 million products, 7M active customers and 50M unique visitors per month, ManoMano is a disruptor of online home improvement, DIY and gardening across 6 countries : France, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Germany, United Kingdom.
ManoMano was valued at $2.6 billion and reached Unicorn status in July 2021 after $725 million raised 8 years after its creation.
ManoMano also works for the pros with ManoManoPro, a unique platform designed to make life easier and free building craftsmen from their daily constraints. Currently in France, Spain and Italy, the BtoB activity saves craftsmen time by revolutionizing their purchasing processes.
We currently are more than 900 Manas & Manos, including a quarter of international talents and 24 nationalities, working in our 4 offices (Paris x2, Bordeaux and Barcelona).
Our vision, as a responsible European B2C and B2B industry leader online, is to offer a unique value proposition on our HI markets, beyond product to services, to be an A Brand. Our ManoMano way of life, within business hypergrowth, is to always keep the human dimension at its right place. Empowering people to responsibly make their own kind of world is our mission.
OUR COMPANY CULTURE
People are at the heart of ManoMano’s culture around our 3 core values : boldness, ingenuity and care.
You have good interpersonal skills, experience in customer relations and you like to take up challenges? Are you ready to be part of the Customer Service team of one of the most promising French scale up companies?
If all your answers are yes, we might have an interesting offer for you! ManoMano’s Customer Service Department is looking for a new Customer Service Representative for our Spanish team to expand the internal team and support our company growth.
We are looking for people who are excited to learn about our company, interested in the scale up e-commerce culture and ready to join us as soon as possible!
IN THIS ROLE:
Reporting directly to the Lead of the Regional AfterSales Manager, you will support and participate in the following missions:
– Develop a deep understanding of ManoMano’s market and our business culture ;
– Partner with our customers to effectively resolve issues through our primary channels (phone, chat, mail, social media…) ;
– Take ownership of customer issues by being the main point of contact between customers and sellers until you solve the litigation ;
– Follow up on orders and manage complaints by providing relevant and adapted answers to ManoMano customers independently or in interaction with internal specialists ;
– Analyze possible customer problems proactively and try to find a solution even before the customer realizes it ;
– Contribute to the continuous improvement, development and optimization of customer service tools and internal processes and projects.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO…
– Are problem solvers – in the most creative and innovative ways possible
– Are self-motivated and eager to learn
– Ready to join an international and dynamic organization
– Could thrive a fast paced and collaborative work environment, adapting quickly to new priorities and launch of projects and initiatives
– Interested in building a long term career plan in ManoMano
– Native Spanish or bilingual
– You have a good knowledge of Office Pack tools
– You have a first experience in a customer relationship context, you have a customer-oriented vision
– You are naturally empathetic and articulate communication with tricky customers
– You feel at ease while you are explaining complex situations to different stakeholders
– Responsiveness, adaptability and flexibility
– Strong team spirit, in remote and in-office workers.
– Working from Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm. Weekends are free time!
– Full remote possible (France is the limit!)
– A great career development plan in a fast growth company
– Enjoy the opportunity to learn foreign languages within our international team!
– Frequent company meetings, team activities (office or remote)
– Opportunity to work in the new French unicorn