Our mission at Wrapbook is to increase the prosperity of the project economy. A significant shift has occurred within the workforce recently and 50M Americans are now engaged in freelance or project-based work. The popularity of project based employment has introduced flexibility for both employers and employees but also added complexities from a compensation and administrative standpoint. Our vertical fintech platform enables companies to seamlessly onboard, pay and insure their workforces.
We’re building the best product for the entertainment industry but operate in a 50B market and have big goals we want to achieve. With over 127M USD raised from Andreessen Horowitz, Equal Ventures, Uncork Capital, Jeffrey Katzenberg and CAA co-founder Michael Ovitz, we are at an exciting stage of growth and there isn’t a better time to join!
The Opportunity – Customer Success Team Manager (Remote – USA)
We are looking for a customer focused, data driven and process oriented Customer Success Team Manager to join our growing team! The CSM Team Manager will be responsible for coaching, mentoring, and executing Success strategies and processes to deliver strong customer retention results. Additionally, the CSM Team Manager will partner with internal teammates to improve all aspects of the customer lifecycle with a goal of delivering a world-class customer experience.
What you’ll Do:
- Serve as a coach and a leader, helping to develop the skills of your team so they are able to achieve their metrics and career goals
- Proactively identify areas for innovation and improvement within the CSM Team , and drive collaborative developments within our existing playbooks
- Develop, retain and motivate an existing team while recruiting for new members and continually raising the bar for talent and capabilities
- Manage day-to-day operations, goal setting, career development, performance management, and growth of team members
- Analyze customer and performance data to make informed decisions about operational and procedural changes
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly changing and growing environment where the process is fluid and creative and unique solutions are desired
- Ensure execution of customer journey touchpoints, including onboarding, business reviews, retention, upsells and other opportunities
We think you'll be an amazing fit for this position if your application can demonstrate:
- People manager at heart – you love mentoring, leading and contributing to the professional development of those around you
- Have a passion for winning and consistently seek opportunities to improve performance
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to strategically think through problems to identify the root cause and create action plans to resolve them
- 5+ years of leadership experience in Customer Success or Entertainment Payroll
- Previous experience at a SaaS company or tech start-up
- Gainsight experience preferred but not required
- Production experience preferred but not required
Why Join Us
At Wrapbook, creativity meets technology — and not just in the product.
In addition to a competitive salary and all the benefits you can expect from a fast-growing technology company, you’ll get access to a team of creative problem solvers and the chance to see your contributions make large impacts. Benefits include:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Work from anywhere in Canada and USA
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Up to $1500 towards IT set up for your home
- Up to 4% matching RRSP / 401K
- Learning and Development Allowance
- $150 Monthly Life Style Benefits
Our Pledge to Fostering an Inclusive and Safe Workplace:
Wrapbook pledges to be a harassment- and discrimination-free space for everyone, regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, nationality, neurotype, personal appearance, political affiliation, professional background, race, religion, or sexual identity or orientation.
Have we got your attention? Submit your application today and a member of our Talent team will be in touch with you shortly!