Customer Success Manager (CSM) – Technology Platforms
LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful.
Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love.
We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.
About This Position
Are you a customer-centric thinker with project management skills, have a keen eye for detail and a passion for doing right by the customer? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are surrounded by people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you want to be on the vanguard of marketing technology and Big Data? Consider joining our team.
- Assist our clients with day-to-day management and troubleshooting for some of our largest and most strategic ad tech platform partners
- Effectively lead initiatives that require collaboration across several internal LiveRamp resources and stakeholders, including but not limited to: product, finance, technical services, data ethics, legal and privacy teams
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of weekly/monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Monitor, analyze, and forecast a customer’s usage of our products
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Drive customer satisfaction
Your team will:
Drive adoption of LiveRamp products and services – blocking and tackling barriers to adoption and success
- 3+ years client focused experience (customer success and/or account management preferred)
- Passion for organization, problem solving, and project management (PMI certification desirable but not mandatory)
- Quick to learn and help communicate technical concepts to clients
- Great communication skills both internally and externally. You are punctual and always answer emails and calls within 12 hours.
- Excellent problem resolution skills and attention to detail
- Experience troubleshooting technical problems and managing issues through to resolution
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Super independent and self-sufficient. You need little management, only coaching and mentorship
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions)
- Desire to work in San Francisco/New York
- AdTech experience
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability. Plus, mental health support (via Talkspace), flexible time off, parental leave, family forming benefits, and a flexible lifestyle and wellbeing reimbursement program (up to $375 per quarter, U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan – 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we prove you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you're located.
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco and/or from home (remote-eligible roles)
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.