DailyPay is the leader in the on-demand pay industry with an unrivaled technology platform, an unmatched list of blue-chip clients and an extensive list of industry awards. We are rewriting the invisible rules of finance by creating a new financial system. A financial system that is more equitable and inclusive, and benefits everyone. A financial system that enables workers to access their earned pay when they need it. We believe that money should move faster and smoother between employer and employee, between merchant and shopper, between financial institution and customer.
We are a mission-driven company hyper-focused on designing technology that can build a better financial system and future. It’s no wonder that we are growing at an extraordinary pace. Now we are looking for people who are as passionate as we are about reimagining how money moves. If you’re willing to define new rules, change systems and lives, come join us at DailyPay.
Customer Success Manager responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and driving adoption of our product. Customer Success Manager assist in creating the communication and launch strategy for large enterprise accounts, to ensure appropriate adoption metrics are met and customer satisfaction is at its highest. This role will also identify new business opportunities among existing customers.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Account management from kickoff, launch through the customers’ life cycle
- Lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Suggest solutions and innovative ideas to meet client needs and assist with issue escalations as needed
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders, and executive sponsors
- Build effective communication strategy for customers during launch phase and after, to ensure product adoption, and customers' return on investment is fully recognized
- Collaborate with internal Operations, Product and Support teams to ensure highest customer satisfaction
- Be the orchestrator during customer escalation situations ensuring responsiveness and speedy resolution
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly, quarterly and annual initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Identify and develop new business opportunities (referrals and up-sell / cross-sell) with existing clients and identify areas for improvement in accounts
- Negotiate contracts and close renewal agreements
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. enrollment and adoption)
- Gather customer feedback and work closely with product team to enhance product offering
- Manage a portfolio of accounts
- Analyze data through reports and trends, get insights to drive actions at customers
What You Bring to The Team:
- Proven work experience of 3-5 years as a CSM or Sales
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence customer stakeholders including C-level
- Solid experience with Account Management reporting systems, CRM software (e.g. Salesforce or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics or KPI’s
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Availability to travel as needed
- Occasional need to work outside of normal business hours as required to support customers may be required
Nice to Haves:
- HR/Payroll experience
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity for equity ownership
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
No sponsorship is available for this position.
DailyPay does not accept and will not review unsolicited resumes from search firms.
As part of our dedication to health and safety, DailyPay requires all colleagues holding in-office positions, or who will be attending any in-person company meetings, be fully vaccinated against the Covid-19 virus unless there is a documented and approved medical or religious accommodation. As a condition of employment, prior to your start date, you will be required to submit proof of your vaccine status.
DailyPay is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable culture of belonging, grounded in empathy and respect, which values openness to opinions, awareness of lived experiences, fair treatment and access for all. We strive to build and develop diverse teams to create an organization where innovation thrives, where the full potential of each person is engaged, and their views, beliefs and values are integrated into our ways of working.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to join us on our mission. If you require reasonable accommodation for any aspect of the recruitment process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodation will be addressed as confidentially as practicable.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.