WHO WE ARE
Tealium is the most trusted and world’s largest independent customer data platform. Tealium connects customer data – spanning web, mobile, offline, and IoT devices — so brands can connect with their customers. Tealium’s turnkey integration ecosystem supports more than 1,300 client-side and server-side vendors and technologies, empowering brands to create a unified, real-time customer data infrastructure.
Tealium’s customer data solutions encompass tag management, an API hub, a customer data platform with machine learning and AI, and data management solutions that make customer data more valuable, actionable, and secure. Tealium has been a trusted provider of customer data solutions for more than a decade, and more than 850 top businesses worldwide including Microsoft, Hyatt, Gap, HSBC and Novartis rely on Tealium to power their customer data strategies.
Team Tealium works and lives across the U.S. and in nearly 20 countries across the world. We are intentional about our culture, our investment in our team members and how we care and connect.
Tealium = Teal + Helium. Teal: a vibrant reflection that evokes authenticity, trustworthiness, reliability, open communication and clarity of thought. Helium: we rise above, a kinetic force that elevates our customers’ and our experiences beyond all others.
We win together with respect and appreciation for the talents required of all positions and the people who contribute to each of these.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a passionate, motivated, and driven customer success engineer to help solve our customer’s needs and provide exceptional customer support. The ideal candidate will have both the technical and customer facing skills to resolve customer issues at a high rate, be knowledgeable enough in the digital marketing landscape to lead strategic conversations with our customers, and provide value to users by ensuring that we offer world class customer support. We are looking for a candidate located in the DACH region to support our growing customer base.
YOUR DAY TO DAY
- Facilitate excellent customer experience
- Communicate professionally via our ticketing system, and remote meetings
- Empower our customers to utilize and realize value from our products
- Become an expert in the suite of Tealium products including but not limited to Tealium IQ, AudienceStream, EventStream, and DataAccess
- Contribute to our knowledge base to support both internal and external content
- Manage and prioritize workload on a daily basis
WHY YOU ARE THE PERFECT FIT
- You bring a minimum of 3 years of experience in client facing and technical skills
- You have experience with digital marketing and tag management
- You are passionate about troubleshooting with a great attention to detail
- You have familiarity with tools such as Chrome Debugger, Charles Proxy, Firebug, mobile debugging, various BI tools, databases, and SQL languages
- You have experience in digital marketing and web analytics products such as Adobe Analytics, Webtrends, Google Analytics, and IBM Analytics
- You are an expert in the full suite of Tealium products
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and are a clear and articulate speaker
- You have a university degree or college diploma in Computer Science or a related field
- Fluency in Italian & German highly preferred, both verbal and written.