Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
**We are open to candidates located anywhere in the US, with a preference for this role to be located on the East Coast**
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 5,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, Unilever, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp every day.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, Germany and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
Culture Amp is looking for a Customer Success Enablement Manager to join our growing Revenue Enablement team You will partner with CS Leadership and the Global Director of Revenue Enablement to both design our strategy and also pitch in with execution. The Customer Success group is spread across four regions, so we’re searching for someone excited to roll up their sleeves and support this discipline across geographies and segments within a high-growth SaaS company.
On the strategy side, we’re looking for someone to help scope, create and deliver new release product training to the CS team to create consistency across the function. This will include everything from which outcomes to focus on, measuring success, our learning strategy, embedding into onboarding curriculum, continuous development, manager training and more.
On the execution side, you’ll work as part of a collaborative team with Customer Education, Product Marketing, Product Management, Sales and Enablement organizations. There will be times where you will need to lead these multi-departmental projects and at times you will need to be a valuable member and resource to the team.
- Partner with PMM, PM, Product and Customer Education to create a scalable product release enablement program to support Customer Success in product releases
- Drive measurable improvement in the Customer Success team’s performance through learning and development
- Determine quarterly goals, as well as near-term and long-term priorities in collaboration with the Director of Enablement and CS Leadership
- Support in the development and delivery of a CS onboarding program focused on improving ramp time of new joiners
- Minimum of 3+ years working in at a fast-growing SaaS company in a CS role
- Project management driver who has big picture vision and loves jumping in to get things accomplished quickly and effectively
- Experience with Customer Success teams, as an IC or manager
- Experience creating and delivering trainings and content including presentations, decks, and videos
- Very strong written and communication skills
We’re hoping to find someone who is looking to make the move into an Enablement role to help us build programs from scratch and iterate and improve existing programs. Given this is a newer department, you’ll like this role if you’re attracted to building new things and working collaboratively with cross departmental teams to build something amazing. Someone who is comfortable creating and sticking to deadlines, is able to work autonomously and work out loud. If creating structure out of ambiguity and being highly self-directed makes you happy, you’ll love this. If you prefer not to work in unstructured environments, this may not be the role for you.
Non average workplaces attract above average people.
We consider ourselves anything but average and strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work and have fun doing it. So we have created 4 “not your average” values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavor to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can take to support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options – it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Medical insurance – for you and your family so you can feel safe in these uncertain times
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, – for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule – where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp
- What is a People Geek?
- Learn how Culture Amp has impacted businesses around the world
- What does Culture First mean?
Please keep reading…
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.