Website Anomaly Squared
Anomaly Squared is growing again and if you’re looking to join a fun, laid back environment that provides opportunities for
personal and professional growth, please consider applying. A² is an innovative customer contact center that offers a launching point for all employees to advance on their career path, either within the company walls, or elsewhere in the future.
We are seeking At-Home Contact Center Specialists. You would be responsible for qualifying callers for programs, products or services that our clients offer through outbound and inbound calls. We work with some of the best and most recognized companies in their industries, so professionalism and excellent communication skills are a must! Full-time hours with an option for part-time.
Benefits of this position include personal development such as:
• Building confidence
• Gaining and improving communication skills
• Learning to overcome objections
$10.00 per hour with semi-annual reviews
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Great Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Working Knowledge of Windows Based Operating Systems including Google Chrome
- Can Demonstrate Product Knowledge Once Nesting Period is Complete
- Ability to Adapt in a Fast Changing Environment
- Own a computer at home
- Internet access
- Minimal scheduling requirement of 2 evenings per week and 1 weekend day every other week.
NOTE: We are accepting online applications only. Unfortunately, there is no time available to handle additional phone call inquiry’s for the limited number of spaces we have open.
Anomaly Squared is an AA/EEO employer. PTO and Healthcare benefits are available for qualifying employees. Please go to www.AnomalySquared.com to learn more about our growing company!