A Customer Outcomes Manager at Perceptyx will serve as the trusted advisor and internal advocate for a portfolio of our customers. In this role, you will be responsible for providing Perceptyx customers with guidance and best practices along the path to a healthy adoption of our platform and services. You will deliver ongoing support and advice around strategy and long-term planning, ensuring that customers maximize all of the benefits possible to their organization through their partnership with Perceptyx both now and into the future. You will partner with customers to improve people experiences and ultimately achieve greater organizational success.
Here at Perceptyx, our mission is simple: We help employees and their organizations thrive. How do we do that? We facilitate the ongoing conversation between employees and their company to drive success. We are passionate about helping organizations listen to and act on what matters most to employees. When employees are happy, everyone is happy! We also employ an incredible, diverse staff of professionals with the knowledge, and drive to move every employee engagement survey project swiftly from vision to reality.
What You Will Do:
- Advise customers on best practices for transforming their employee experience and people analytics with the Perceptyx platform, including staying up to date on trends in the industry.
- Build healthy customer relationships by maintaining high adoption and engagement levels and act as the quarterback of the customer relationship internally across Perceptyx stakeholders.
- Conduct regular customer / Perceptyx partnership strategy meetings with senior client stakeholders together with your Account team (e.g., Partnership Kickoff, Annual Planning, Partnership Alignment.)
- Review usage data, health indicators, renewal timing, and growth opportunities to manage success plans for assigned customers in partnership with the Account Management team.
- Approach all situations with curiosity and creativity. Resolving customer issues can involve troubleshooting and, at times, requiring technical knowledge of the Perceptyx platform.
- Inform the future of the Perceptyx platform through product feedback requests and proposals, both internally and customer-driven.
- Drive customer advocacy in the form of references, referrals, and case studies.
- Educate customers on the power of the Perceptyx platform and build awareness across defined clients of the full suite of Perceptyx solutions and the business challenges they solve.
What You Will Bring:
- Relevent experience in B2B SaaS Customer Success/Client Relationship Manager roles; experience with employee experience or HR technology platforms a plus.
- Track record of success in customer retention and growth through driving adoption, engagement, and delivering value in a customer-facing role.
- Active listening skills, curiosity, and empathy to customer needs.
- Collaborative working style – ability to bring diverse groups of team members together to solve customer problems.
- Sense of ownership and passion for helping customers realize their intended value.
- Consistent diplomacy and poise while working through customer issues and escalations.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com, Forecasting, Account Engagement, Renewals, and Churn is a big plus.
What We Offer:
- The ability to Disdain the Status Quo in a scaling work environment.
- Flexible workday schedules (we trust you to get the job done wherever you’re comfortable)
- An engaging work environment that is named one of the INC 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies for the 5th year in a row!
Perceptyx Equal Employment Opportunity Policy:
We celebrate diversity and an inclusive environment. Perceptyx is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Perceptyx’s policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit, and business needs. Perceptyx is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Interested in interviewing? Please apply by responding with your updated resume.