Funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moody’s, Sequoia Capital, GV, Riverwood Capital, and others with over $290 million in funding, SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings and the only service with over 2M+ companies continuously rated. Founded in 2013 by security and risk experts Dr. Aleksandr Yampolskiy and Sam Kassoumeh, SecurityScorecard’s patented rating technology is used by over 16,000 organizations for enterprise risk management, third-party risk management, board reporting, due diligence, and cyber insurance underwriting. This is done by measuring your and your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of “A” through “F” based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. SecurityScorecard continues to make the world a safer place by transforming the way companies understand, improve and communicate cybersecurity risk to their boards, employees, and vendors.
SecurityScorecard is headquartered in NYC with over 400+ employees globally. Our culture has helped us be recognized by Inc Magazine as a “Best Workplace,” “Best Places to Work in NYC” by Crain's NY, and one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
SecurityScorecard is looking for a Customer Case Study Manager who is passionate about driving customer advocacy, expansion, and loyalty among our customers through marketing programs. This role will report to the Director of Customer Marketing and is an exciting opportunity for a creative, strategic, customer-obsessed marketer to support harnessing the power of loyal customers to drive product usage/renewals, cross-sell, and new business opportunities.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Build, execute, and manage a customer nurture program that drives expansion, advocacy, and engagement within our existing customer base.
- Lead, grow, and operationalize our Voice of Customer Program, highlighting the success that SecurityScorecard customers have seen.
- Source and develop customer success stories (case studies, blogs, testimonials) and own/manage the customer quote library.
- Oversee our customer community to drive the strategy for the engagement and product usage among our community advocates, and share community insights across the client-facing teams. Drive community adoption and increase engagement rates by understanding the content that resonates most with customers.
- Manage the creation and distribution of advocacy marketing assets, including customer case studies, story slides, video testimonials, and more.
Skills and Qualifications
- 5 or more years experience in Marketing, Communications, or Account Management
- Strong project management skills, highly organized with high attention to detail
- A team player who loves collaborating with other stakeholder teams like Product Management and Marketing Operations
- Strong communication and writing skills joined with a positive outlook and disposition.
- Experience at a B2B SaaS company is preferred
- Google, PPT, Excel and SalesForce
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a comprehensive benefits package, including health and dental insurance, unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, and much more!
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.