We’re looking for an experienced customer marketing manager to join the brand marketing team. This individual will be a strategic thinker, a skilled storyteller and experienced cross-functional operator who can work directly with our customers to bring their stories to life.
The Senior Customer Marketing Manager is responsible for creating and managing a comprehensive customer marketing plan, they will need to:
- Develop a programmatic process, toolset and database to manage customer marketing programs at scale from references through to approvals.
- Develop customer marketing content including interviewing customers, developing references, case studies, and videos, and ensuring all customer approvals for usage across multiple channels.
As a member of the Omada brand marketing team, the customer marketing manager will work cross-functionally with other marketing teams, sales, customer success and the alliances team to identify opportunities. This person will support Omada across brand and product marketing, to establish value through partner and customer awareness and engagement.
What you will do:
- Help marketing and sales meet business objectives through customer advocacy initiatives.
- Leverage customer engagement programs, such as in-person/virtual events, workshops, annual conferences, awards programs, and onboarding as opportunities to identify great references and case studies.
- Manage customer advocacy initiatives and identify key customers who can serve as marketing partners through case studies, webinars and other opportunities.
- Maintain a library of customer success stories, testimonials and logos.
- Participate in customer satisfaction surveys and help to drive change throughout the organization.
- Work closely with the sales team to develop an approach to using the right references and case studies to drive deals through the funnel.
You will love this job if you have:
- 10+ years of experience in customer-focused marketing and / or customer success experience, creating marketing content that delights and engages.
- Analytical skills to determine marketing effectiveness and ROI of customer engagement efforts.
- Strategic and storytelling skills to interview customers, find the powerful moments in their stories and develop case studies and materials to share those stories.
- Experience creating and executing marketing campaigns and programs that drive customer engagement and advocacy.
- Ability to write effective copy is a necessity; graphic design capabilities are a plus.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment, manage change well and have a strong sense of ownership and responsibility.
- You’re a self-starter who is adept at working internally with cross-functional teams and managing relationships.
- Competitive salary with generous annual cash bonus
- Stock options
- Remote first work from home culture
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Work from Home stipend
- Monthly mental wellness days
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- …and more!
It takes a village to change health care. As we build together toward our mission, we strive to embody the following values in our day-to-day work. We hope these hold meaning for you as well as you consider Omada!
- Start with Trust. We listen closely and we operate with kindness. We provide respectful and candid feedback to each other.
- Seek Context. We ask to understand and we build connections. We do our research up front to move faster down the road.
- Act Boldly. We innovate daily to solve problems, improve processes, and find new opportunities for our members and customers.
- Deliver Results. We reward impact above output. We set a high bar, we’re not afraid to fail, and we take pride in our work.
- Succeed Together. We prioritize Omada’s progress above team or individual. We have fun as we get stuff done, and we celebrate together.
- Remember Why We’re Here. We push through the challenges of changing health care because we know the destination is worth it.
About Omada Health: Omada Health delivers integrated, virtual care across chronic conditions, a top clinical need for employers and health plans. By combining clinical best practices with the science of behavior change, Omada Health improves member health and reduces the cost of care. Working with over 1,700+ customers — including health plans, health systems, and employers ranging in size from small businesses to Fortune 500s across a wide variety of industries — Omada delivers personalized interventions for diabetes, diabetes prevention, hypertension, and musculoskeletal issues. All programs include integrated behavioral health support. Omada Health’s virtual care programs are clinically supported and evidence-based, with results published in multiple peer-reviewed journals. To learn more, visit www.omadahealth.com.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.