About the Opportunity
In this role, you will join the Security group and will be playing a key role in shifting left application security. You will be working closely with Dev teams to identify security flaws early in the product design phases, conduct feature and product security reviews, recommend mitigations, run security testing, determine risk level and prioritization.
We are looking for a security architect who has knowledge of and experience in application security and pen testing, specifically oriented towards the cloud and identity and authentication domains.
What You'll Be Doing
- Participate in feature reviews, run threat modeling and identify security flaws early in the design phases
- Conduct security architecture reviews
- Provide guidance and recommendations for secure development
- Assist in scoping and running external pen testing
- Run internal pen testing (an advantage)
- Promote security awareness and provide training and good coding practices
- A senior in the App Sec domain with over 6 years of experience in the aforementioned tasks
- You have experience in similar position as an architect or senior app sec engineer, preferably on a vendor side
- You hold a BSc degree in Computer Science, cyber security or related technical equivalent
- You hold a application security certification or pen testing certification such as OCSP, CEH
- Good understanding of OWASP Top 10
- AppSec experience with:
– Java or Scala (advantage to Scala)
– Angular, Node.js, Akka HTTP — an advantage
- Knowledge of at least one of FIDO2, OpenID Connect, OAUTH, SAML
- Experience in securing both web applications and mobile apps
- Good understanding of cryptography fundamentals and contemporary crypto algorithms
- The ability to work in a dynamic environment with tight timelines
- Strong writing and communication skills in English
- Capable to multitask and complete tasks swiftly
- A team player, excellent people skills, confident, independent and enthusiastic!
At Transmit The security we don’t just sell a product, we solve critical customer challenges. We’re a dedicated team of passionate, talented, and curious people working towards building a one-of-a-kind company that’s at the forefront of creating frictionless identity experiences. We pride ourselves on creating a working environment that’s built on creativity and innovation.
We are the leaders in identity and risk innovation, powering enterprises with airtight security and a seamless user experience for both customers and workforce across all channels. Our agile, unique technology, used by millions of end-users worldwide spanning across all industries and platforms is proven to reduce all forms of identity attrition and enterprises are able to save substantial costs.