Live experiences help make us human, bringing us across today’s social and digital divides to focus on what truly connects us – the here, the now, the once-in-a-lifetime moment that we share – together. To fulfill Gametime’s vision to unite the world through shared experiences, we deliver fans an extraordinary experience for enjoying, discovering, and purchasing last-minute tickets to live events.
With platforms on iOS, Android, mobile web, and desktop supporting events across the US and Canada, we are reimagining the event ticket experience in a mobile-first world.
Gametime is looking for an uber-organized producer with their finger on the pulse of current social media trends to join the creative team. Specializing in social media advertising, you’ll help manage relationships with content creators, influencers, and external partners. You will work with us throughout the creative process, from brainstorming through post-production
What you’ll do / own:
- Recruit, organize, and manage relationships with content creators and influencers
- Assist with casting and coordination or in-house productions
- Brainstorm and Ideation
- Help manage Gametime’s organic social media presence
A little more about you:
- An extremely high personal immersion on social media platforms with deep understanding of platform specific best practices and trends (particularly TikTok and Instagram).
- Excellent organizational & communication skills.
- Experience with data-driven performance creative on social media, working with either ad agencies or in-house brands that specialize in this format.
- Agency and/or in-house experience with e-commerce or another app
- An understanding of social media advertising and influencer marketing
- The confidence to communicate your ideas and sell them to peers and leadership.
Education & Experience
- Experience working in Photoshop, After Effects, and Premiere
- On-Set Experience managing talent, crew, permits, etc
- Experience working at least partially remote
- Experience working with influencers and celebrities.
- Bilingual (Spanish language) would be a huge bonus
- 1+ years experience working in advertising at either an agency or in-house for a company doing data driven performance marketing.
- Bachelors or above in Advertising, communications, marketing, or related fields. Equivalent professional experience will be considered.
What we can offer you:
- Flexible PTO
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- 401K, HSA, pre-tax savings programs
- New equipment setup provided
- Wellness programs
- Tenure recognition