We guide people through life-changing clinical and personal breakthroughs with the next-generation of science-backed treatments: psychedelic medicines.
Starting with ketamine therapy for anxiety and depression, we dramatically improve client:
• Access: Costs 70% less and available 100% at-home
• Outcomes: Clinical efficacy 10x better than antidepressants
• Experience: NPS > Amazon, Netflix, and Apple
Our platform is the largest provider of clinical psychedelic therapy in the world, first mover and leader in consumer psychedelic therapy, and we have aspirations to build a household brand and the largest, most transformational mental healthcare company in the world.
Come craft the future of mental health & wellbeing — trailblazers and pioneers wanted.
Literally Transform Lives ✨
Mental healthcare is the #1 public health crisis, it’s getting worse, and legacy treatments aren’t getting the job done.
At Mindbloom, we alchemize psychedelics, software, content, and human care from psychiatric clinicians and psychedelic guides into powerful at-home therapies that actually work, at scale.
For our clients, Mindbloom isn’t a vitamin nor a painkiller. It’s a life-saver.
With Mission-Obsessed Teammates ♀️ ♂️
It all starts with a team of stunning colleagues who care passionately about our clients, our mission, and each other.
We approach our work as an act of creative contribution back to the world. From clinicians to marketers to engineers, everyone at Mindbloom plays a critical role in guiding others through a journey of healing and personal transformation.
Our CEO is a 3x founder building world positive companies (1 exit, 2 category leaders, over $200M raised), our Medical and Science Directors are pioneers in the fields of ketamine therapy and psychedelic medicine, and we’re extremely well capitalized by top tier tech and healthcare investors.
We believe the team you build is the company you build. At Mindbloom, you will have a massive impact. As Controller, you will build and own a world-class value-add accounting function, enabling business leaders to make deep, data-driven decisions.
Creating a More Conscious Company, Then World
If we succeed at Mindbloom, we will:
1. Move psychedelic therapy from novel to mainstream
2. Make a dent in global human suffering
3. Expand humanity’s collective wisdom, compassion, and potential
Elevating worldwide consciousness starts with elevating our own. At Mindbloom, we’re creating a more conscious company culture from first principles. We’re zealous about radical responsibility, candor, wholeness, self-actualization, focus, and freedom (we’ve been remote-first from founding). Above-all, we put clients first.
If you’re extremely passionate about psychedelic therapies and fired up about doing the best work of your life while serving others, then let’s transform some lives together.
• Build and own a world-class value-add accounting function
• Build a new Chart of Accounts, and implement a new ERP lite, that accurately aligns with the business
• Own and complete all aspects of the first annual financial audit
Sound Like You?
• Experience: 5+ years experience in mid-to-senior roles in accounting at DTC startups
• Process-Builder: You collaborate across organizations to build out delightful and scalable processes treating internal teams as your customers.
• Resourceful: You feed off solving how to get over, around, or through barriers to succeed, and then put it into practice.
• Mission-Obsessed: You have a personal connection to our mission
• Remote-able: You excel in a remote-first, writing-based culture of freedom and responsibility
• Makes Exceptional Decisions: You use rigor, data, and speed to make intentional decisions
• Practices Intellectual Honesty: You seek and speak the truth directly and possess high courage and low ego
• Cultivates Wholeness: You bring your authentic self to work and promote the wellbeing of team and peers
• Focus: Do less, better. Practice deep work. Say no often.
• Freedom: Work whenever and from wherever you want — we’ve been remote-first, asynchronous from founding
• Responsibility: You get whatever you need to excel (MacBook, standing desk, co-working space, etc.)
• Unlimited Vacation: Take the time you need to travel, rest, and reconnect with friends and family
• Wellbeing: Steeply discounted Mindbloom products and services for you and your immediate family
• Insurance: Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and dependents
• Culture: Epic annual company retreat and annual department offsite
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Mindbloom is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.