Course Hero is scaling! Are you looking to leverage your subject matter expertise to help students learn? Course Hero is looking for a Content Reviewer- Accounting.
Note: This is open for both part-time and full-time employment, fully remote (Work from home), working at normal business hours and candidates must be based from the Philippines.
(Independent Contractor- part-time)
- Review tutor marketplace solutions for accuracy, compliance, and quality
- Review textbook solutions for accuracy, compliance, and quality
- Review solutions and provide guidance to new Content Reviewers
- Perform quality checks on textbook solutions and provide edits, when necessary
- Provide constructive feedback on the solutions as guided by the Company’s quality rubric
- Provide constructive feedback on documentation and processes as guided by the Company’s quality rubric
- Respond to content clarification questions
- Facilitate or lead a regular team meeting with other Content Reviewers in the same subject area(s)
- Score and evaluate completed assessments from candidates applying for the Content Developer or Reviewer role
- Content Reviewer must successfully complete the Company’s orientation
- Content Reviewer must demonstrate ability to provide review solutions and provide accurate scores and actionable feedback within reasonable time
- Content Reviewer must demonstrate ability to perform the different types of content review in accordance with the UQ/DQ Reviewer training and Vendor QC training within reasonable time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion within our company. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or ability status. We will ensure that individuals who are differently abled are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment as provided to other applicants or employees. Please contact us to request accommodation.
We have an awesome team and a truly engaging culture. We are customer-focused, collaborative, responsible, gritty, and we love to learn. Our bold mission is to help students graduate confident and prepared!
We are not the only ones that think we’re onto something big. Course Hero has been recognized as one of the 2021 Top 100 Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Top 50 Best Paying Companies in the Bay Area, Top 100 Most Transparent Companies, and in the Top 50 Most Transformational Companies in Education Technology. Read up on some of our recent news coverage, blog, and learn more about us to see what it is like to work with our team.