Hi there! We’re PAR and our purpose is:
To deliver solutions that connect people to the restaurants, meals and moments they love.
We take that responsibility very seriously. As a leading provider of technology to the top restaurant brands in the world we’re calling all rebels, instigators, idealists and builders to join our constantly growing team!
PAR invented the first standalone point of sale terminal over 40 years ago, yet we operate much like a start-up at the forefront of restaurant technology. Today, our solutions span Customer loyalty, engagement, restaurant management, payment services, drive-thru, and full POS integrations. These solutions are used to serve tens of millions of guests every day in over 120 countries.
Our mission is to build the number one restaurant technology company in the world and we’re off to great start.
We believe that our ambition is only limited by our ability to attract and retain great people; people who are up for the challenge to change the game with us! If it sounds like you belong here, we should meet!
The Concierge Services Specialist is primarily responsible for caring for and supporting our clients that use Data Central. Our software is a back-office solution for restaurants that provides functionality around cost of goods, scheduling, payroll, reporting and many other operational purposes. The most important and first task you will be responsible for is learning our software to become a subject matter expert, which will allow you to provide exceptional service to our clients. A successful candidate will have outstanding oral and written communication skills with a strong passion to learn and solve problems. You will also resolve issues or address concerns directly with clients with and work with others in a team environment. Our company highly values collaboration, teamwork and positive attitudes.
The ideal applicant will have a restaurant management background with some experience working with POS and/or back office programs. You may have been described as the “go-to person” in your company and have enjoyed picking up new technologies.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- An unreasonably strong customer service heart
- A passion for continued education (growing both technical and interpersonal skills)
- Enjoys working on a successful team
- A problem solver who enjoys finding solutions
- Excellent written communication skills (70% email support)
- Strong verbal communication skills (30% phone support)
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Experience writing simple instructions for complex topics
- Attention to small details with the ability to see the larger picture
- Goal-oriented with the desire to succeed
- Highly developed attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to cross-train to other functions as necessary
- Skill with Microsoft Office products, specifically some Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working with an inventory or back office system
WHY WE NEED YOU
- Support and coordinate existing client’s needs with a primary goal of customer satisfaction
- Work in multi-channel support environment of phone and emails
- Monitor emails and ticket creation for new support opportunities
- Keep all internal and external tracking systems up to date
- Utilize a variety of programs to complete job functions including Data Central, SharePoint, Microsoft Office and AutoTask
- Promptly answer incoming client calls and respond to emails in a polite and professional manner
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
PAR is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We also provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here.