In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Bristol, UK; Grenoble FR; Oslo NO; and Singapore. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
In this role, you will be a key member of the ForgeRock Technology Community Team focused on creating and supporting highly engaged communities within the ForgeRock ecosystem. The majority of the work will focus on serving the needs of our core global technical community of trusted professionals and experts.
- Continuous effort and dedication to achieving the goals of the Community team.
- Assist in creating technical content and collateral that resonates with a global audience.
- Establish and maintain operational workflows in support of overall community engagement.
- Lead ongoing member application and on-boarding initiatives for core community members.
- Take part in executing and refining strategies that build engagement.
- Schedule and organize in-person and virtual events, both recurring and periodic.
- Provide operational support for members of our technical communities.
- Write content and communications aimed at engaging a variety of ForgeRock practitioners.
- Be deliberate about bringing about improvements to the way the team works together to serve our communities, the rest of the organization, and the overall mission.
If you find yourself checking off most of the below, this could be the position for you!
- Have proven experience building a sense of community and camaraderie amongst a global constituency in a SaaS technology market
- Demonstrate alignment with Agile and Scrum values and principles.
- Are highly skilled in verbal and written communication and are able to create content that resonates with non-native English speakers.
- Thrive in a team-based environment and are energized by collaborating with others to deliver value.
- Have a natural predisposition to breaking down big ideas into small items that can quickly be tested for value.
- Embraces learning in all forms, looks for ways to inspect and adapt based on previous experiences, and finds opportunities to improve when things don’t go as planned.
- Are potentially able to travel within the US and/or Internationally on a quarterly basis.
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’re growing quickly, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most importantly, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day.
Here are just a few of the things that make ForgeRock special:
- A company culture that empowers you to do your best work.
- Employee Resource Groups that create a sense of belonging for everyone.
- Regular company and team bonding events.
- Competitive benefits and perks.
- Recognition programs that reward employees with meaningful experiences.
- Global volunteering and community initiatives
ForgeRock is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected and everyone has an Identity. In recruiting for new colleagues, we welcome the unique contributions you can bring and encourage you to be your best self.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.