At Kinaxis, who we are is grounded in our common belief that people matter. Each one of us plays an important part in accomplishing our work, building our culture and making a global impact.
Every day, we’re empowered to work together to help our customers make fast, confident planning decisions. This is how we create a better planet – for each other, for our customers and for generations to come. Our cloud-based platform RapidResponse ensures that the products we need – everything from medicine and cars, to day-to-day items like toothpaste – make it to market and into our hands when we need them with minimal ecological footprint.
We make the world better, and you can too.
Co-Op/Intern Developer, IT Business Solutions
Job location: our office in Ottawa, Canada or Remote, Canada
Term length: 8 months (Starting September, 2022)
What you will do
In this role, you will develop and support applications managed by the Enterprise Business Systems team at Kinaxis. Our team manages various applications used by Kinaxis, both internally and by customers, to enable the organization to grow, run smoothly, and most of all, make our employees, partners and customers happy. May also perform other projects as assigned.
What we are looking for
- Currently enrolled in a program where software development is the primary focus
- Experience in the development of web applications
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Self-starter with strong initiative
- May perform additional projects as assigned
Things that would definitely help
Experience with one or more of the following:
- .NET framework
- Web services: SOAP, REST
What we have to offer
- Challenging Work – We love solving highly complex problems. And as the global leaders in our industry, we never stop innovating—our work is never “done. That’s because across our teams and in all roles, every employee is empowered to bring their best ideas forward and to jump in and solve the problems they’re passionate about.
- Great People – We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously! It’s in our DNA to celebrate, laugh, and have fun. We are stronger, together, when we are open, honest, and above all, real. Every person is valued here and plays an important role in our shared success.
- Global Impact – As a global team spanning continents, boundaries, and cultures, every day we are inspired by the impact our work has on our colleagues, our customers, our communities, and the world at large.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion - Diversity, equity and inclusion are more than words to us. They are the guiding principles for building a culture where we celebrate each others’ differences, continuously strive for equality and recognize that inclusion makes us stronger as individuals, a company and a global citizen.
Kinaxis strongly encourages diverse candidates to apply to our welcoming community. We strive to make our website and application process accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com. This contact information is for accessibility requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.