Uniphore is the global leader in Conversational Automation. Every day, billions of conversations take place across industries — customer service, sales, HR, education and more. Whether they are human to human, human to machine or machine to machine, conversations are at the heart of everything we do, and the new currency of the enterprise.
At Uniphore, we believe companies that best understand and act on those conversations will win. We have built the most comprehensive and powerful conversational automation platform that combines conversational AI, workflow automation, and RPA (Robotic Process Automation) with a business user-friendly-UX (User Experience) in a single integrated platform to transform and democratize customer experiences across industries.
We are currently defining and building out the global Cloud Operations team from grounds-up and are seeking a highly skilled, passionate and self-motivated Cloud Engineer/Sr. Cloud Engineer to join us to make a significant impact by automating buildouts of Uniphore’s AWS public cloud instances. The ideal candidate for this role will have a deep understanding of operating public clouds, including security, availability, scalability and cost management.
- Build and operate AWS (and other public cloud) environments
- Perform instance provisioning activities for both internal and external customers
- Collaborate with relevant teams to automate infrastructure buildout and software deployment & upgrades
- Document the buildout process and train other cloud engineers
- Monitor the cloud environments and provide alert response and incident handling
- Participate in on-call rotation
- 5+ years of hands-on Linux/Unix/Windows System Administration including OS installation/ hardening/patching, networking, firewalls, load balancers, SSH, mail and DNS
- 3+ years in technical operations teams (Cloud Ops, DevOps, SRE, Cloud/Systems Engineering) deploying and supporting secure and highly available SaaS/production platforms
- Solid experience with IaC and configuration management technologies such as Terraform and Ansible
- Experience working with Docker & Kubernetes preferred
- Experience deploying, configuring and using monitoring tools (e.g., Datadog, Prometheus, Grafana, Cloud Watch)
- Comfortable with scripting languages such as bash, python and/or ruby
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in optimizing delivery timelines
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- AWS Cloud Practitioner certification
- AWS SysOps Administrator or Solutions Architect certification
- Hands-on experience with AWS CLIs, AWS APIs
- Database (Postgres, Redis) Administration experience
- Experience operating other public cloud providers such as Azure and GCP