At Apartment List, we’re on a mission to find every renter a home they love at the value they deserve. As the fastest-growing online rental marketplace, our platform takes the time to understand renters’ preferences and seamlessly finds their perfect match while aligning incentives with our properties on-site. To date, we’ve helped nearly 1 million families find a home they love, and we’re just getting started. Join us!
Client Experience team drives the post-sale interactions, strategy & analytics, and data integrity for our supply-side client base. We are looking for a dynamic customer success professional with a customer first mentality to join our CSM team. This function is critical to our businesses success and will be responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. If you love building relationships and driving best in class client success for a product that makes an impact on people’s lives, here is your opportunity!
Here’s what you’ll do as part of the team:
- Maximize client retention – You will identify client challenges and pain points and partner with cross-functional team members (Sales, Product, Analytics, Data Operations) to provide solutions. You will be responsible for key customer success metrics, including customer churn and satisfaction.
- Reporting and Insight Expert: You will assist our team in deriving helpful insights and reporting that will lead to account growth.
- Build a best in class Client Success team – You, along with your peers and leaders across the Go To Market function, will work hard and play hard together to deliver against challenging performance goals and uplevel each other.
Here are the skills and experience you’ll need to be successful:
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- You are data-driven and have experience analyzing data sets to derive insights. You love Excel; basic SQL skills are a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and technical capabilities.
- You’re not afraid to get scrappy in a small startup environment and use your creative problem solving skills to deliver results.
- You will proactively share interesting insight that will assist your sales team retain and grow their accounts.
- You will be involved in producing high quality, accurate, and timely reporting and business reviews for clients and your sales team.
- A solid track record in a client-facing role, whether that is customer success, account management, sales or consulting.
And here is what’s in it for you:
- An exceptional team: our hiring bar is absurdly high and your colleagues are talented, motivated, self- starters
- An incredible opportunity to build out a critical function
- Lots of cool team building events, team off-sites, company ski trip, and an annual sales conference which is followed up with an epic closing party!
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed, we encourage you to apply.