Website Kraken Digital Asset Exchange
As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide – our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
About the Role
The Kraken Client Engagement team is rapidly expanding as we continue to hire world-class talent across our organization. With a global team of dedicated agents supporting our clients’ around the clock, we’re actively scaling our team of Client Engagement Supervisors to help facilitate this growth.
As a CE Supervisor, you will be leading a high-performance team of specialists across different support channels (email, chat, phone) in delivering a 6-Star client experience. With your knowledge of leading great support teams, you will play an instrumental role not only in supporting, growing and upskilling your team, but also in ensuring our clients receive the best possible experience when engaging with Kraken Support.
With a strong understanding of the crypto space, a high degree of technical fluency, and a passion for team-leadership, your role at Kraken will play an important part in our success through delivering world class service and creating Kraken Evangelists.
This is a fully remote role requiring English fluency. You must be willing to work evenings and weekends (rotationally).
- Lead a team of CE specialists in delivering a 6-Star experience that results in Kraken Evangelists.
- Motivate and empower your team to achieve their goals through effective goal setting, meaningful coaching and conducting performance evaluations.
- Build CE’s KPIs to deeply know and understand your teams performance and effectively coach individual team members to advance the client experience.
- Assist your team with complex client interactions and escalations & provide support where necessary.
- Ability and readiness to guide, train and support your team members
- Resolve problems with work quality, issues between employees and other concerns in an effective, timely manner.
- Assist in the hiring process for new team members as requested by the recruiting team or your manager.
- Shape an exceptional culture in your team through having a genuine interest in the happiness, well-being, and success of everyone on your team.
- Advance our platform and improve servicing by learning the product inside out to best represent our client’s needs to the relevant teams.
- 3+ years experience leading teams that care deeply about the experience of its clients within a world class client focused organization.
- Knowledgeable and passionate about cryptocurrencies and motivated to accelerate global crypto adoption.
- Creative problem solver, strategic thinker and storyteller with strong writing skills who can effectively communicate what we need team members to know, feel and do.
- Ability to use data to manage teams, track and improve operational efficiency and client experience.
- Strong communication and leadership skills and the ability to partner across XFNs to deliver timely results.
- Track record of building operations from the ground up with process optimisations to deliver amazing service and operational efficiency.
- Extremely tech savvy.