Who we are:
Argo AI is a global self-driving products and services company on a mission to make the world’s streets and roadways safe, accessible, and useful for all. Our technology is built to enable commercial services for autonomous delivery and ridesharing in cities.
With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s top consumer brands, we’re working block by block, city by city to empower people and businesses to be more successful. We’re individuals driven by strong values to solve complex problems together. Come join us to reimagine the human journey.
Meet the team:
We’re looking for an ambitious, high achieving self-starter who has a passion for the intersection of technology and mobility. This role will be part of the core team that is tasked with developing and executing Argo AI’s business operations and strategy. You will work cross-functionally with our product development organization to develop & enhance corporate-level presentations for various internal and external stakeholders (e.g. working level, mid-management, C-level, Board). You will also work alongside our product, finance, and engineering teams to research potential business models, analyze the competitive landscape, and build business cases to bring to the executive team.
To be successful in this role, you will interface with teams across hardware, software, product, systems engineering integration & testing, and operations, and develop a broad technical understanding of the product engineering and development process. Your contributions will drive presentation development, understanding and communicating technical progress by improving overall storytelling (i.e. communicating our technical progress for a variety of audiences / stakeholders), incorporating the use of appropriate visualizations and clear messaging targeted to a given audience. Additional assignments may include special projects involving market research and analysis, organizational and functional process improvements, and workshops related to new business, product, or technology development.
What you’ll do:
- Contribute toward development of C-level presentations supporting technical reporting, fundraising activities, and special projects.
- Create, enhance, and/or structure all content for technical reporting, telling a compelling story to communicate progress and milestones storylines, improving readability and visualizations for various reporting cycles.
- Effectively drive presentation development, including communications and reporting technical progress across engineering functions (e.g. performance management, technology development) to relevant stakeholders.
- Perform detailed research into technical and business issues to inform strategic initiatives.
- Create strategy presentation materials that communicate key findings and recommendations.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Bachelor's Degree in business, engineering, or other quantitative field of study.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience, ideally in management consulting, investment banking, business operations, or experience generating corporate presentations in a technology related field (required for all prior role types).
- Strong interest in self-driving technology; able to ramp up quickly with respect to interpreting and communicating technical details.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills, including advanced usage of Google Suite tools, as well as PowerPoint and Excel.
- Familiarity with strategy development tools incl. strong use of financial modeling and analysis.
- Able to quickly process significant amounts of detailed information and then organize, structure and simplify.
- Capable of operating successfully in unstructured and highly dynamic environments.
- Able to work cross-functionally across technical teams, have a self-starter mentality, and drive projects from start to finish.
What we offer you:
- High-quality individual and family medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan with immediate vesting
- Employer-paid group term life insurance and the option to elect voluntary life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Adoption & Surrogacy Assistance Program
- Paid medical leave
- 30 day paid sabbatical upon 5 years of employment
- Unlimited vacation
- Complimentary daily lunches, beverages, and snacks
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Professional development reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Discounted programs that include legal services, identity theft protection, pet insurance, and more
- Company and team bonding outlets: employee resource groups, quarterly team activity stipend, and wellness initiatives
Argo AI was founded in late 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,000-person strong company with strategic partnerships with two of the world’s leading automakers: Ford and Volkswagen. Our self-driving system is the first with commercial deployment plans for Europe and the U.S., and thanks to an ability to tap into both automakers’ global reach, our technology platform has the largest geographic deployment potential of any self-driving technology to date.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.