Website Aprende Institute
As a Business Intelligence Developer for Aprende Institute, you will be responsible for doing SQL development, creating reports, performing analysis, and being an all-around data analysis research junkie. You will work with key stakeholders on defining and analyzing KPIs across the organization, including Marketing, CRM, Contact Center, and Learning Management System Platform. Our goal is to change the lives of people by turning their passion into their career, so failure is not an option! We want an extremely passionate person to help our experienced team succeed in that goal.
What you will be doing
- Collaborate with key stakeholders in order to develop, measure, and optimize the most critical KPIs
- Develop reports and dashboards that our key stakeholders can utilize daily to optimize all areas of their operations
- Utilize SQL to analyze and research 20+ datasets that include Marketing, CRM, Contact Center, and our learning management system.
- You must be comfortable conducting extensive data analysis and research on operational data sets
- Lots and lots of data profiling. Ensure underlying data is accurate and clean.
- 5+ years experience with data modeling – defining and building data marts/warehouses
- 5+ years experience developing descriptive and predictive analysis/reporting
- 5+ years with Amazon Quicksight, Spotfire or similar data visualization platform experience
- Fully bilingual (Spanish and English) – We have US, Mexico, and Colombia based teams and vendors and both languages are a must
- SQL Server
- Batch integration experience (ie. SSIS, Informatica)
- Realtime integration experience (ie. tray.io)
- Experience with LMS platforms (ie. Moodle, Canvas)
- Experience with Salesforce Sales/Service CRM
- Experience with common marketing datasets (ie. Google Ads, Facebook Ads)
Aprende Institute es la plataforma líder en educación en línea enfocada en habilidades vocacionales para estudiantes de habla hispana. Somos la única plataforma que ofrece una solución de alta calidad, flexible y accesible para aprender habilidades vocacionales, empoderando a más de 45 mil estudiantes en todo el mundo a superarse. Somos un equipo apasionado y colaborador cuya misión es cerrar la brecha en educación vocacional en el mercado hispano.