Business Development Representative
We’re seeking a motivated and energetic Business Development Representative to join our Sales Team and introduce our industry-leading live event technology products to global enterprises. As a key contributor within our tight knit sales team, you will contribute to winning new enterprise customers hosting some of the largest events on earth. You will be responsible for identifying and qualifying new prospects, driving initial client conversations via email and phone, and arranging for product demonstrations and presentations. You will support our team of Account Executives, and work with them to successfully close new accounts. This is a full-time position with growth potential, and the ideal candidate will available to work Pacific Time Zone hours.
Eventbase has set the gold standard for live event technology for more than a decade. We power mobile event apps for global brands including Salesforce, Cisco, SAP, Deloitte and Charles Schwab. We also build official mobile apps for massive events including South By Southwest (SXSW) and National Retail Federation Big Show, as well as three Olympic Games. Eventbase has been recognized with more awards than any other event app platform, including being named winner of “Best Event App” at the Event Technology Awards five times.
We are driven by our mission: to bring people together for the magic of live events, and we’re proud that our industry-leading products have been at the heart of exceptional live events around the world since 2009. Millions of attendees across thousands of events have held Eventbase’s product in their hand as they walked the conference floor, participated in sessions and interacted with others onsite. Our team has a track record of pioneering breakthrough live event technology, and there are more exciting innovations to come. The event industry is being reinvented in the wake of Covid-19, and Eventbase is uniquely positioned to play a key role in this new world of events. We’re moving forward with our vision to shape the future of live event experiences.
Are you ready to join the industry leader in live event technology?
What You’ll Do
- Identify and qualify new prospects
- Conduct outreach via email and phone
- Assist Account Executives in winning new customers, devising effective strategies to engage target accounts
- Communicate Eventbase’s product value proposition to customers based on an understanding of their current and future needs
- Arrange online presentations and demonstrations for prospective customers
- Provide regular opportunity pipeline updates
- Represent Eventbase at industry trade shows and conferences
What You Bring
- 1+ years in a B2B sales-related role with outbound experience preferred
- “Hunter” mentality who looks to exceed your assigned quota
- Strong presentation skills
- Working knowledge of Salesforce CRM tools
- Experience working in a tech company or in the event industry
- A genuine interest in mobile technology
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where change is the only constant
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong team player with a positive, “go-getter” attitude
- Prior sales and/or business development rep experience will be considered a major asset
- Ability and willingness to travel once or twice a year to the United States