Hi there! We’re PAR and our purpose is:
To deliver solutions that connect people to the restaurants, meals and moments they love.
We take that responsibility very seriously. As a leading provider of technology to the top restaurant brands in the world we’re calling all rebels, instigators, idealists and builders to join our constantly growing team!
PAR invented the first standalone point of sale terminal over 40 years ago, yet we operate much like a start-up at the forefront of restaurant technology. Today, our solutions span Customer loyalty, engagement, restaurant management, payment services, drive-thru, and full POS integrations. These solutions are used to serve tens of millions of guests every day in over 120 countries.
Our mission is to build the number one restaurant technology company in the world and we’re off to great start.
We believe that our ambition is only limited by our ability to attract and retain great people; people who are up for the challenge to change the game with us! If it sounds like you belong here, we should meet!
The Business Development Representative will focus on growing and enhancing the PAR’s Drive-Thru hardware business through its channel by conducting outbound sales activity and building upon the existing foundation of hardware and service offerings. The Business Development Representative will be responsible for promoting and implementing PAR’s Drive-Thru hardware and service within the quick service restaurant industry through direct customer engagement. The Business Development Representative will also interface with the sales administration, service and marketing departments to conduct high-performance sales initiatives to effectively achieve business growth and annual sales objectives.
Why We Need You
- Develop, organize, and distribute reporting to the channel team for sales, inventory and demand forecast accuracy.
- Document and improve process flows for internal and external channel operations.
- Assists Channel Sales team in opportunity and lead reporting
- Utilize knowledge of PAR systems to manage and track sales, leads and contracts
- Identifies decision-makers and build strong relationships internally and with partners
- Assist and help to refine marketing materials
- Proactively identify changes in the business environment as well as competitive pressures to develop and modify strategies and tactics accordingly.
- Remain current in industry trends and current and emerging technology within the restaurant industry
What We’re Looking For
Education & Experience: Bachelor’s degree in business or sciences and/or 1 -2 years of business operations experience. Comprehensive knowledge of how products and services can positively impact organizational operations. Strong hospitality business experience and/or knowledge.
Ability to travel up to 25%
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales goals.
- Sales “campaign management” organization and tracking skills
- Ability to build positive working relationships, both internally and externally.
- Ability to produce and distribute professional marketing/sales material
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and CRM Tools
PAR is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We also provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here.