Who are we?
Ribbon is a first-of-its-kind real estate technology company transforming the real estate transaction by delivering certainty, transparency, and joy to the home buying process. Consumers and realtors deserve a better experience, and we have designed an open platform that welcomes everyone in the ecosystem to participate.
Our mission is to make homeownership achievable. We live out our mission every day through our core values:
Set New Standards. Our mission requires a new way forward. We start from first principles to be different, creative, and bold. Big or small, we create new norms.
Build Together. We are one team, one mission, creating vibrant communities of belonging. We unite in our passion and collaborate with optimism, integrity, and trust.
Learn, Teach, Grow. In service of delivering a world-class experience, we actively learn from our community, educate others, and celebrate the victories and struggles that come along the way.
Ribbon’s Business Development (BD) teams build meaningful long-term relationships with brokerages, agent teams, lenders, and home builders. We’re focused on helping them empower their home buyer and seller customers with Ribbon’s products to help families achieve homeownership and level the playing field in home buying.
As a member of the Local Business Development organization, you'll help us continue to grow in our various markets by fostering connections – some established and some new ones you’ll help forge. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to take the next step in their career on the ground floor of an industry-defining company. You’ll work on a fast-paced, tenacious team with teammates who thrive as a unit toward a common goal.
How you'll help make homeownership achievable:
- Provide coordination of Biz Dev efforts for a high producing team of Business Development Managers who are the Ribbon brand Ambassadors in their markets.
- Work with stakeholders to establish best practices that impact growth.
- Coordinate presentations, marketing materials, events, and meetings.
- Assist in customer relationship management activities to drive growth with key and strategic partners.
- Partner with our business systems manager, product engineers, and analytics teams to identify automation opportunities.
- Collaborate with the Learning and Instructional Design team to optimize team processes.
- Real Estate industry experience required
- Strong sales and/or business development experience strongly preferred
- Experience managing CRM databases and tasks
- Competent and comfortable using technology and automation tools
- Experience in Salesforce
- G-suite experience
What we offer:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible, unlimited vacation
- Fully paid parental leave
- Regular team lunches
- Health + wellness stipend
- Company-sponsored TalkSpace membership
- Commuter benefits
- FSA + HSA
- Learning + development stipend
- Meaningful equity in the company
Even if you don’t meet all the requirements, we encourage you to apply! If you’d be excited to show up for work each day, we’d be excited to have you on our team.
Here at Ribbon we’re not scared of differences. It’s how we break new ground. As we scale and we help families from every walk of life, the team we build must be reflective of the diversity that we serve. Together, we’ve built and will continue to grow, a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone has a seat at the table and the space to be their most authentic self. Ribbon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we support, celebrate, and cherish all the things that make our teammates who they are.