Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes – join us!
A Business Center Representative is responsible for handling inbound services calls from Angi Ads Service Providers.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Resolves problems, answers questions, and responds to customers in a professional manner on daily basis.
- Receives incoming calls and provides assistance to both non-advertising and paid advertising Service Providers daily.
- Act as point of contact to build the value of Angi and submit leads to the Sales department for eligible non advertising Service Providers
- Acts as point of contact for new Service Providers looking to set-up accounts.
- Educates Service Providers on efficient utilization of Angi account and profile.
- Resolves complaints, documents in proper data bases, and completes any follow up.
- Provides assistance in updating Service Provider’s profiles and explains management of information through the Business Center on the web and the app.
- Responds to emails from Service Providers and ensures customer service levels are met.
- Meets or exceeds stated goals.
- Perform other duties as required and assigned.
- Maintain confidentiality of employee and company information.
- Must record all hours worked accurately in Angi's timekeeping system.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Possession of High School Diploma required
- Experience in customer service is a plus
- Inbound calling experience preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Effective prioritization and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Strong initiative to strive for continuous accuracy, quality, and timeliness of information.
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships through strong interpersonal skills with emphasis on relationship-building and consistent demonstration of solid professional judgment.
In addition, you'll need to be able to:
- Work in a dedicated and quiet workspace free of background noise without being distracted
- Sit or stand for an 8-hour shift.
- Hear and speak on a phone head/handset.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to stand and sit for periods of time and to move intermittently throughout the workday.
- Ability to interact with others through Zoom meetings, the phone, e-mail, and written correspondence.
- Ability to perform focused work with close attention to detail.
Compensation: $14.42/hr + Commission
Angi Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.