About the Role
The Benefits Renewal Advisor will champion the support of customers renewing their benefits or considering benefits plan changes. This is an exciting opportunity to become a foundational member of our Benefits Support team. While working directly with customers and the Rippling product, you’ll also help design scalable processes to expand the team as we grow, while working cross-functionally to minimize the operational burden through software automation. It’s a highly cross-functional role with direct impact on our financial performance.
What You’ll Do:
- Leverage the Rippling product to enter and evaluate insurance plans/rates
- Collaborate with an assortment of Rippling team members to meet customer objectives
- Establish processes to improve our advising support process while optimizing efficiency and accuracy
- Manage and refine the experience for customers that require plan changes during mid-year or renewals. Action data and feedback to produce impactful transformations to the plan selection and setup process.
- Increase effectiveness of service through team members by facilitating ongoing education, feedback, mentorship, and through the communication of product updates.
- 3+ years of experience in a client-facing role advising / selling health insurance to small businesses
- Deep understanding of the health insurance market
- Excellent client-facing communication skills, in both verbal and written communication
- Strong project management and organizational skills: high attention to detail with excellent work product, time management, and execution
- Highly organized and able to juggle multiple projects at once
- Must be licensed to sell health insurance in at least one state
If you don’t meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply. No job description is perfect, and we might find an even more suitable opportunity that matches your skills and experience.
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics. Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email accommodations[at]rippling.com.
We are committed both to the health of our employees and to promoting a safe and collaborative workplace, and vaccinations are the best way to end the COVID-19 pandemic and to protect our community. In the U.S., where permitted under federal and state law, all offers of employment will be conditioned upon new hires providing proof of vaccination prior to their start date, unless the individual qualifies for an accommodation. For all other locations, vaccinations are strongly encouraged.