Want to be part of a Global Marketplace Group that operates more 250 vertical search sites in 63 different countries and help millions of people? This challenge is for you!
We are looking for a Backend Developer who wants to join Lifull Connect. We are looking for profiles who want to work remotely at the national level.
First things first… top project details!
– Company / team
You will be joining their Content Ingestion team, whose goal is to ensure that our websites have top quality content, so our users can find their new home, car or job. This team is responsible for the backend that powers content feeding (ingestion, processing, etc.) for a number of websites from our inventory, which account for tens of millions of visits every month.
If the words innovative and creative team sounds familiar to you, and you consider yourself as a team player, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves… this is your site!
• You will bring a lean mindset approach to the technical solutions we are working on in the team.
• You will embrace pair programming and mob programming as the preferred way to collaborate with your teammates.
• You will help us introduce and improve our XP practices.
• You will improve continuously and engage in deliberate practice with your teammates.
• You will provide mentoring to junior developers when it makes sense.
• You will be part of a goals orientated team that embraces Agile principles and values.
Perks, my friend!
✔ A remote-first culture that will allow you to choose where you want to work from (your home or their offices in Madrid/Barcelona)
✔ Practice programs and team technical training to improve your skills.
✔ A unique and challenging job driven by bold objectives.
✔ A lean, diverse and multi-regional company.
✔ Ongoing training & learning opportunities.
✔ A modern laptop with your choice of OS.
✔ Private medical insurance.
✔ Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant, Transport, Kindergarten).
✔ Online English lessons for all levels.
If this is you – holy cow!
• Strong object-oriented programming skills.
• Good skills in Go.
• Solid experience with unit testing (TDD preferred).
• Experience working in Agile environments.
• A willingness to provide and request constructive feedback
• Strong skills in management of CI/CD toolchains.
If this is also you – JACKPOT!
• Knowledge of Kotlin.
• Experience with continuous delivery practices.
• Experience with evolutionary design & architectures.
• A DevOps mindset (experience not required, just being familiar with the culture).
• Technical mentoring or coaching skills.
Let’s have a chat and GetWith us!