Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
Medallia LivingLens is one of Medallia’s acquisition products that caters to market researchers. LivingLens has a variety of qualitative and quantitative capabilities with the ability to capture, process, transcribe/translate, and store videos to help professionals conduct their market research. This is done through developing rich analytics and visualizations within our Medallia Experience Cloud dashboard that millions of our users every day can access to make key business decisions.
As the LivingLens product manager, you will be the point person driving the front and backend features to help our customers achieve their business outcomes. We are looking for a talented, technical, “get-stuff-done” product manager to drive the LivingLens product.
- Manage key features of the Medallia LivingLens product used by market researchers around the world.
- Engage with business stakeholders to understand the context and prioritize problems in order to precisely articulate them and define product requirements.
- Own and pragmatically prioritize the backlog – solve the right problem at the right time.
- Think and build products with a platform mindset, specifically how features fit into the overall platform, how they scale, etc.
- Work closely with engineering teams to design, define, develop and deliver scalable solutions.
- Partner with marketing to launch features and achieve their go-to-market KPIs.
- Responsible for identifying risks, communicating those risks and recommending solutions that mitigate them.
- Reports directly to VP of Product Management.
- 1-2 years of product management experience at high-growth startups or experience in a large, world-class, enterprise product organization.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with experience presenting internally and to customers.
- Direct product experience creating front end software applications, with API integration experience a plus.
- Proven track record of project delivery (shipping products preferred).
- Experience using SCRUM tools to manage the product milestones and communicate priorities.
- Exceptional at planning, setting expectations, making and meeting commitments.