See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Associate Business Partner, Global Sales Enablement on the Global Enablement Team!
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
The Sales Enablement team is central to Twilio’s continued accelerated growth. We are responsible for all aspects of new sales hires’ onboarding and continuous education experience, and for delivering high impact training to accelerate the sales process. We work closely with senior leadership and product teams to align with company and organisational strategy.
This position is ideally suited to someone who is looking to start their career in Sales enablement. The role is needed to support the onboarding and continuous enablement success of our new and existing Twilio Specialty & Generalist sales folks. This individual will be responsible for working with all our new and tenured sales teams to complement the formal onboarding and continuous enablement programs.
The Associate Enablement Business partner will work closely with the Global Specialty enablement team, learning the Twilio sales processes, tools and solutions, while developing their experience and skills in the field of sales enablement.
In this role, you’ll:
- Proactively engage with the Specialty sales enablement team to assist in supporting the specific needs of their new hires and tenured sales representatives as they transition through their Twilo sales careers.
- Work closely with the sales enablement team, and the sales teams to develop your understanding of the sales environment and challenges they face developing their knowledge to be able to succeed.
- Have and continue to strive for a deeper understanding of Twilio sales and the sellers work environment.
- Work with a content shared services team to help understand standard methodologies to build and deliver reusable learning assets that can help our field sales teams to excel in their roles.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- Some demonstrable experience as a coach, mentor or Buddy
- Some experience in a training or teaching role
- Ability to explain the Twilio solution
- A clear and articulate communicator, both written and verbally
- Passionate and creative in their approach to help others learn
- Clear understanding of what the role of enablement is, and desire to develop a career in this field
- Some Experience of sales or pre sales
- A passion for the growth and development of others and a commitment to put their success at the center of everything.
- This role is fully remote and may sit anywhere in the United States.
- Approximately 10-20% travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $67,760.00 – $84,700.00
- Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.