Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms and products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure and capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 53+ billion in circulation and supported over $1.9+ trillion in transactions in the past year. Circle’s payments and treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account and APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system and digital currency and blockchain based finance. Circle’s SeedInvest service brings internet-native fundraising and capital formation to startups and growth companies. Combined, Circle’s suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global and inclusive financial system.
What you’ll be part of:
With the mission “To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of financial value,” Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money and internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.
What you’ll be responsible for:
Circle is looking for an experienced Art Director to join our creative team. A part of the creative team, you will help drive and support the overall growth and vision of the overall Circle brand.
What you'll work on:
- Preparing images to support web marketing, social media, events and blog posts
- Producing layouts by developing art concepts and providing work direction to staff and vendors
- Updating and organizing design assets and overall design ops process
- Producing a variety of marketing deliverables including pdfs, emails, ad, social graphics and more
- Assisting with collateral, copyediting and quality assurance
- Assisting with development of event assets and partnering with external vendors to ensure high-quality deliverables on specific deadlines
- Resolving operational problems and identifies work process improvements both internally and externally
- Obtaining client approval by presenting final layouts, storyboards, and illustrations; and responds to client commentary and requests
- Ensuring brand designs are cohesive across multiple channels, driving consistent messaging
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders on brand system and providing design ideas
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder – you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful – you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence – you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity – you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- Graphic Design or Digital Arts major preferred
- 5 years of experience in-house or agency preferred
- A visual eye to understand the elements that make up a brand system and replicate those elements into additional deliverables
- Understanding of layouts, typography, composition, color, and other graphic design fundamentals
- Ability to thrive in an extremely fast-paced, highly collaborative environment filled with brilliant people pushing each other to new heights
- The ability to work closely with both internal and external vendors to create a consistent brand experience that drives results
- Innate curiosity about the intersection of technology and finance, and how they can drive society forward
- Experience with Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator knowledge
- Experience/familiarity with Slack, Apple MacOS and GSuite
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.