We are looking for an ambitious Analyst to join Aledade’s growing New Ventures team. This Analyst will support workstreams to research, explore, and evaluate opportunities to expand the ways in which Aledade supports and serves our partner practices in succeeding in value-based care arrangements. This will be a remote position from anywhere within the US, with the option to work from our Bethesda, MD or Durham, NC offices.
As an Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Supporting New Ventures work streams for new solutions as they progress through phases of discovery, design and launch.
- Conducting market research, including interviewing subject matter experts and potential customers to refine new business opportunities.
- Supporting outreach, diligence, and contracting with third party vendors or other external stakeholders.
- Working cross-functionally across the organization to gather input and design new business initiatives including field operations, medical directors, clinical leaders, impact analytics, finance, legal, product, and policy.
- Supporting the development and management of project plans.
- Creating ad hoc analyses to support decision-making.
- Collaborating with other New Ventures Analysts on cross-functional projects.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years of relevant work experience, either through internships or full-time positions, preferably in the healthcare industry
- Proven track record of successfully managing projects and interfacing with internal or external stakeholders.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to synthesize and summarize research findings to inform the understanding of business problems and potential solutions
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to operate independently and understand business context and priorities
- Results-oriented with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated to produce work that meets high standards.
- Thinks beyond their immediate team and contributes to making Aledade holistically better (active engagement in D&I efforts, culture initiatives, facilitating training, leading roundtables, etc.)