Ready to make an impact? Arctic Wolf seeks an Alliances Marketing Manager – AWS Programs to join our Pack.
Arctic Wolf, fresh off its unicorn valuation, is the leader in security operations in an exciting and fast-growing industry—cybersecurity. How fast are we growing? Well, Arctic Wolf was highly ranked in the Deloitte Fast Technology 500 for North America in both 2019 (#25) and 2020 (#104)! We have doubled headcount, customers, and revenue for five years running.
We are also cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds and ideas to make our teams even stronger. In fact, we are recognized as one of the 2020 Best Places to Work (bizjournals.com).
As we believe in corporate responsibility, Arctic Wolf offices around the world participate in volunteer programs throughout their communities. We’ve also earned distinction from TravelWise for our efforts in promoting sustainable transportation.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Alliances Marketing Lead, the Alliances Marketing Manager – AWS Programs will be an integral part of the Marketing team. This is a rare opportunity to play an integral role in building, influencing, and executing the go-to-market strategy for AWS marketing programs.
You’ll work closely with the AWS Alliances team to create co-marketing plans that drive pipeline across all segments of our business in the US and Canada. You’ll also partner with product marketing to strengthen and activate Arctic Wolf-led AWS campaign messaging, be hands-on in the content development process working with our agency and internal content teams; and play a role in identifying where AWS can add strategic value to our Global demand campaigns and field activities.
The ideal candidate has a builder mindset and brings previous experience working with AWS ISV partner and marketing teams.
Location: Eden Prairie, MN office or Remote, USA
- Work closely with Alliances Marketing Lead and AWS Alliances team to establish quarterly priorities and build go-to-market plans aligned to pipeline and partnership goals.
- Develop detailed, measurable co-marketing plans that span all funnel stages from awareness to customer advocacy; in close alignment with key internal stakeholders.
- Manage and execute Arctic Wolf-led joint demand gen activities including webinars, strategic events, and content creation in partnership with Demand, Product Marketing, Field, Customer and Events teams.
- Project manage key program launches and announcements working closely with cross-functional stakeholders and SMEs
- Track key metrics that demonstrate success of Arctic Wolf-led AWS co-marketing programs and MDF investments that align to quarterly targets set by marketing and the business.
- Build long-term lasting relationships with AWS partner marketing and business development teams; and serve as an internal evangelist for AWS within Arctic Wolf.
- Perform all other duties and assist in other areas as needed.
Skills and Requirements:
- 7+ years proven experience B2B alliances or channel marketing (AWS ISV or Marketplace partner experience strongly preferred)
- Strong alliances and channel acumen and understanding of partner types and personas
- Ability to think strategically and work independently to drive projects and initiatives
- High understanding of partnership nuances and needs; and the ability to build effective working relationships within AWS and within the broader alliance community
- Deep knowledge of the marketing/sales funnel as it relates to alliance partnerships (direct or channel-sourced) and methods to drive alliance partner influenced opportunities
- Positivity, conviction, and moxie: You value deep thought, but acknowledge that there will be situations where you need to make decisions with imperfect information
- Organizational agility, team-focused attitude, and comfort with ambiguity
- Excellent ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and deliver high-quality work, under extreme pressure at times, within a dynamic and growing organization
- Experience working in Salesforce, Marketo, and within AWS Partner Central and ACE is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, English or Communications strongly preferred
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 20%, namely to partner events and conferences
- Conducts duties and responsibilities in accordance with AWN’s Information Security policies, standards, processes and controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of AWN business information.
- Background checks are required for this position.
At Arctic Wolf, we recognize that success comes from delighting our customers. We believe in being lean – in constantly building, measuring, and learning in all aspects of our business. We truly value people. All wolves are welcome to join the Arctic Wolf pack, with compelling compensation packages, benefits, and equity for employees.
Arctic Wolf is focused on building a workforce that is diverse and inclusive. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. We review all applications.
Arctic Wolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Arctic Wolf is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful and inclusive environment ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities. As such, we strive to make our recruitment, assessment and selection processes as accessible as possible and provide accommodations as required for applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any accommodations by emailing email@example.com.