Blockchain.com is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
We are growing our Accounting and Finance team. We are looking for a proactive and detailed Accounting Payable Manager who is also strong in Vendor Management. This person will be reporting to the Asst. Global Controller and will be collaborating with the internal business partners in the company. The Accounts Payable Manager will be managing vendors, accurate processing, and payment of vendor invoices across global entities in a timely manner. This person will manage and supervise the accounts payable staff within the organization.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Manage the timely and accurate processing and payment of vendor invoices and employee expense reimbursements across global entities
- Collaborate with internal business partners on vendor management including but not limited to review of new vendor agreements, assist with vendor risk management and ensure accurate setup of new vendor and changes to AP process
- Work closely with the accounting team and business partners to answer questions and support the business
- Manage month-end accounts payable close process to ensure tasks are completed timely
- Prepare and/or approve tax forms including but not limited to 1099 forms
- AP SME for the company’s ERP implementation to Oracle Fusion
- Develop and ability to lead and change initiatives for a robust AP business processes and internal controls
- Recommend and assist in the implementation of process improvements as appropriate, to simplify, standardize and streamline processes, including the documentation of the standard operating procedures
- Supervise and guide accounts payable staff on non-routine transactions or problems which require solutions
- Other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain.com is integrity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting preferred
- 5+ years working in industry or financial services with prior experience as an Accounts Payable lead with a multi-national/global company
- Adapt to a fast-paced continuous learning environment and show a willingness roll up sleeves and take on additional responsibility where required.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously, coordinate the efforts of others and work well with people at a wide range of levels
- Strong presentation and communication skills when working with internal teams and external vendors.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work as a team to identify process improvements.
- Capacity to meet deadlines while maintaining quality standards and effective time management
- Ability to work collaboratively with a broad range of business functions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organization, project management and analytical skills
- Competitive full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding, global technology company in an exciting, emerging industry.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Crypto bonuses
- Performance-based bonuses paid in cash
- Apple equipment provided by the company
- Awesome office locations and remote working options.
- US Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Commuter, Life, Short Term & Long-Term Disability.
- Resume/CV and LinkedIn profile.
- Your favorite GIF.