As a ERP Managed Services provider and full spectrum cloud services provider, we assist hundreds of companies to realize the value, efficiency, and productivity of their existing ERP software. We take customers on their journey to enable, operate, and innovate using cloud technologies – from migration strategy to operational excellence and immersive transformation.
If you like a challenge, you’ll love it here, because we’re solving complex business problems every day, building and promoting great technology solutions that impact our customers’ success. The best part is, we’re committed to you and your growth, both professionally and personally.
The Professional Services team delivers a wide range of projects for both clients and business partners. Our Account Principals are the cornerstone of our delivery success, overseeing our most strategic accounts. The Account Manager owns the professional relationship with our customers, acting as their advocate, trusted adviser and point of escalation for all issues arising from the delivery of the Managed and Professional Services. The Account Principal is empowered to make key delivery decisions and works closely with technical resources as well as our Engagement Managers and Delivery Engineers to ensure our customers experience successful outcomes. The role includes aspects of business development, client management, and technical delivery across a broad array of client accounts. The Account Principal has full accountability for the successful delivery of Managed and Professional Services projects for our most strategic accounts.
If you get a thrill working with cutting-edge technology and love to help solve customers’ problems, we’d love to hear from you. It’s time to rethink the possible. Are you ready?
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop deep professional relationships with clients and act as the single point of contact for client Executives and Account Managers
- Working alongside sales leadership and delivery teams to oversee successful engagements and help identify and pursue new opportunities with existing clients
- Work with Delivery Managers to plan the delivery of projects, including a budget, delivery resources, and responsibilitiesHelp customers navigate complex projects by bringing in the appropriate Rackspace SMEs
- Identify, mitigate, or escalate delivery risks and issues
- Act as the ERP, cloud services and technology evangelist, envisioning and inspiring customers throughout their journey
- Support occasional sales pursuits for new logo customers in specific areas of experience or expertise
Qualifications & Experience:
- 10+ years of consulting/technical delivery experience with 5+ years of client facing responsibilities within a professional services environment in the Oracle or SAP ERP space
- Ownership of client relationships at senior management level within the enterprise space
- Capability to absorb complex technical information, analyze and effectively communicate concepts to a wide-range of audiences
- Direct experience executing successful business transformation projects with measurable results, technical delivery, team leadership, and senior client relationship management
- Depth of experience with one of; Oracle EBS, Oracle PeopleSoft, or SAP ECC/S4
- Technology services background focused on ERP projects, and management
- Willingness to travel 20% of the time and more on occasion
- This is a remote role in USA.
- Spanish or secondary language desireable