Angi® is transforming the home services industry, creating an environment for homeowners, service professions and employees to feel right at “home.” For most home maintenance needs, our platform makes it easier than ever to find a qualified service professional for most indoor and outdoor jobs, home renovations (or anything in between!). We are on a mission to become the home for everything home by helping small businesses thrive and providing solutions to financing and booking home jobs with just a few clicks.
Over the last 25 years we have opened our doors to a network of over 200K service professionals and helped over 150 million homeowners love where they live. We believe home is the most important place on earth and are embarking on a journey to redefine how people care for their homes. Angi is an amazing place to build your dream career, join us—we cannot wait to welcome you home!
About the role
This is a unique role where you will be working with homeowners across the country on large scale and high value home improvement projects. The focus of the role will be full cycle sales (from qualifying the lead through to closing the sale) and will also have exposure to project management (remotely managing the project through to completion).
Success in this position will come to those with a go-getter attitude with exceptional attention to detail & time management skills who are looking for a mix between the competitive nature of sales & the collaborative nature of building something new.
This role will also give individuals the opportunity to actively help build one of our fastest growing business lines.
**This role can work remotely out of the following states: AR, AZ, CO, CT, FL, GA, IA, IL, KS, KY, MA, MD, ME, MO, MT, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OH, PA, RI, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA
What you’ll do
- Kick off projects by responding to inbound leads from homeowners who have requested services on Angi and HomeAdvisor. Consulting and advising on their project to win their business.
- Leverage our existing network of Service Providers to find the best fit & value for each project
- Create new partnerships with Service Providers outside of our network by bringing them more business, and helping them reach more customers through the Managed Services program Managed Services program
- Coordinate high volume of home improvement projects. Handling all details, from client and service provider outreach, to scheduling and invoicing
- Cultivate a pipeline of business from 25+ leads per week while managing & advancing existing accounts
- Including client & service provider outreach, scheduling, invoicing, escalations
- Manage your business pipeline and develop a strategy for long-term sustained success
- Develop multiple relationships at once to help as many customers as possible love their home more than they already do
- Learn, learn, learn!!! With the potential to specialize in certain categories, develop coaching skills, project management, consultative sales approach, vendor management etc.
What we're looking for
- Availability Tuesday-Saturday, 9am-6pm (local)
- Successful candidates have come to us with a variety of experience and experience levels in customer success, sales or account management (or senior customer service roles)
- Comfortability selling projects and reaching customers by phone, email, and text. Emphasis on calls
- Experience and/or excitement around building a book of business, ensuring the management and fulfillment of strategic sales and project completion targets, while building and maintaining relationships with customers and outside vendors/partners
- Ability to work independently with excellent time management; must be able to multitask and handle high volume of relationships and projects at the same time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Someone eager to learn and grow!
- Good foundation in Excel/Google Sheets is a plus but not required
- Knowledge of with home services/skill trades and/or real estate is a plus but not required
- Experience with ZenDesk is a plus but not required
- A proven track record of exceeding quota attainment is a plus but not required
- Comfortability with hitting monthly KPIs is key
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience, location, and performance
- Annual On-Target Earnings: $60K – $75K with uncapped potential on commission
- Ground floor opportunity with the Managed Services team with additional performance based bonuses and fast growth opportunities for both aspiring managers and individual contributors
- Full medical, dental, vision packages to fit your needs
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the business’ most unique challenges
- Flexible & remote workplace culture & PTO
Handy is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.